Le Bistro First Night

Monalis

the promo i saw right now was for our january 22 2014 cruise on the ncl. it was book 3 specialty restaurants (moderno, le bistro and the italian place) for $57 and if you eat at one of the first night you get a free bottle of wine. sounds like a good deal, so we'll probably sign up. saves us $8 each and we'd be eating in them anyway.

niki

Yes!!! I never knew you could order doubles till just lately!!! I love lobster, but my SO doesn't...are there other options on the menu on Lobster Night?

Of course there is. There are always about 10 choices in total for each of the starter, entree and dessert sections on NCL's MDR menus (both sides combined - there is one side of the menu that is the same every night and other side that changes daily).

the promo i saw right now was for our january 22 2014 cruise on the ncl. it was book 3 specialty restaurants (moderno, le bistro and the italian place) for $57 and if you eat at one of the first night you get a free bottle of wine. sounds like a good deal, so we'll probably sign up. saves us $8 each and we'd be eating in them anyway.

That is the Speciality Trio mentioned already ealrier in this thread (at least in post #21), it's fleetwide and the only speciality restaurant deal that is pretty much sure to exist for all ships, just like said in the mentioned post.

niki

That's not quite right. It is Cagney's, Le Bistro, and Mama's. If we were able to pick the 3 restaurants or if it were the 3 you said we would have been all over it in a heat beat... but we had no desire to eat at the steakhouse. We have plenty of those around here.

We loved the specialty restaurants on the Breakaway and thought the food was superb! I'm glad we got in on it prior to our cruise, with the $57 special. Cagnys steakhouse was wonderful, so glad we didn't dine at Moderno because I don't like salad bars, I like being served a meal when on vacation.