Vibe beach club

Luckybrownie

they should not be changing prices~~this gets me angry~~set the price and keep it that way! I remember on the first sailing the spa pass was $159.00 and jumped to $199.00~~I guess if people do not mind, but I will not pay when they change prices!:)

Supply and demand. That's life.

they should not be changing prices~~this gets me angry~~set the price and keep it that way! I remember on the first sailing the spa pass was $159.00 and jumped to $199.00~~I guess if people do not mind, but I will not pay when they change prices!:)

Every buy gas for your car???:D:D

Just like the price of the cruise, supply and demand.

The price was $79.00 per person as of our sailing September 8th.

You can not reserve anything. You will need to arrive at the terminal very early to be one of the first on board. Go directly to customer service on deck 6. They sell 50 passes and thats it. On our sailing we were one of the first to board, I walked very fast and still ended up with #43 and #44. FYI, different decks board at different locations. We were on deck 14 and boarded in the aft of the ship.

They were many angry people who arrived after us only to be told they were sold out. I could have easily sold our passes for twice the price. The Vibe made our cruise, even with only 3980 on the ship the pool area was packed

We usually book insides, so I thought "hey, Vibe will be perfect for us." However, we recently booked a balcony, so now I'm not sure it's worth it.

For those of you that purchased a Vibe pass and had a room with a balcony, was it worth it to still buy the Vibe pass? What made it worth it to you?

We usually book insides, so I thought "hey, Vibe will be perfect for us." However, we recently booked a balcony, so now I'm not sure it's worth it.

For those of you that purchased a Vibe pass and had a room with a balcony, was it worth it to still buy the Vibe pass? What made it worth it to you?

What type of cabin are you talking about? We had a Spa Balcony and it was a joke. Two chairs and a tiny table. Put it this way, I'm 6'2 and if I put the chair almost touching the glass of the sliding door I had to bend my knee's at the edge of the balcony. I think the balcony was 3.5 ft deep

I think the value of Vibe is that it provides an escape from the crowds while still being out and about. We've got a Large Balcony cabin reserved but don't plan for that to be out main hangout spot. We're not booking a cruise just to hang out I our room the whole time!

• 2 weeks later...
What deck did you board on in the aft of the ship? Deck 7? I've seen others say they boarded between the Box Office and O'Sheehans.

Deck #6, head straight until you hit the main corridor and make a right and keep walking straight.

Yes, depending which deck your cabin is on some people board aft and some board forward

Deck #6, head straight until you hit the main corridor and make a right and keep walking straight.

Yes, depending which deck your cabin is on some people board aft and some board forward

Nice. Thanks! I want to be prepared and map out my path to the Guest Services area either way!

We got to the pier very early last week (9:00) and were allowed to check in about 10:30. We were assigned boarding group 21 ( they call 1 to 7, then 20 then 21) and I was concerned about getting on soon enough for Vibe passes. Boarding started about 11:30. We boarded on deck 7 forward and I ran ahead down to deck 6 (hauling a large carry on with 7 bottles of wine :) ). When you get to the atrium area ask for Vibe passes, there will be someone with numbered slips (they are not in order), be sure to get one for each person in your party. There were only about 10 more available after I got in line. Price is $79 per person. If you are lucky enough to be one of the first in line, you can get a private Cabana for $299. There are only 5. That is not as bad as it sounds, it includes 2 passes plus $100 credit toward the bar.

The beauty of Vibe is that it is never crowded, has 2 hot tubs, plenty of loungers and is very quiet. I never saw more than 20 people there at a time. It has a great view of the ocean on the starboard side. It can be a bit windy when the ship is moving along.

Can you buy 1 pass and share it between you or your spouse? We will be traveling with 3 children and I'm assuming no kids are allowed. So I'm curious to know how the pass works? Is it just your key card? Do we need to get 2 passes or can you share it? One of us would have to stay with the kids, while the another uses the Vibe.

Can you buy 1 pass and share it between you or your spouse? We will be traveling with 3 children and I'm assuming no kids are allowed. So I'm curious to know how the pass works? Is it just your key card? Do we need to get 2 passes or can you share it? One of us would have to stay with the kids, while the another uses the Vibe.

Correct, no kids allowed. You need to use your key card to get in the door, but there is also a plastic wrist band that locks in place to identify you as someone that belongs there. They expect you to wear them all week. We carried them in our pockets, never put them on and were never challenged. I suppose you could also lock it in a position that would allow it to slip off your husband's wrist so that you could put it on.

We had a "large balcony" cabin - plenty of room on it for 3 of us, and still purchased the Vibe passes. Spent a lot of time - actually all - our time on Vibe. It was a life-saver for our sailing, as the ship was at max capacity. We wore our wristbands all the time, but did see people with them hooked to their pool bags, or some with none at all - I guess they just flashed them when/if needed. After a day or two, all the bar guys and workers on Vibe knew everyone!

Archived