Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Thanks for the reviews, Mike. I'll be returning to Carnival after a long hiatus in a little over a week. I wonder if Percy Crews is Terry Crew's brother. Of Everybody Hates Chris fame, and White Chicks. And others I can't think of. He kind of looks like him.

I was wondering g the same thing. I love Terry Crews.

That beach looks like fun. Thanks for your review. We have already booked the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale because of your review. I am also looking at this excursion. Did the bus seem safe and everything? Seems so cheap.

We had no concerns regarding the bus or anything about the excursion.,

Overall, it was a very enjoyable tour for only $20 per person, plus tip. If you add up the total amount of sodas, beers and water bottles we drank because of the hot, humid weather, plus the free admission to the beach, ($3 per persons) it was a fantastic deal. The tour lasted 3 hours.

It was now 6 pm and I had made dinner reservation at the Gouverneur de Rouville restaurant for 6:30 pm. Reservations are recommended if you want a balcony table overlooking the waterway.

We had a 3-5 minute walk to the restaurant from where we were dropped off.

DSC_05233_zps56023a24.jpg

DSC_05243_zps6105fdd0.jpg

DSC_05253_zps67d8b641.jpg

The bridge

DSC_05263_zps5495fbf2.jpg

DSC_05273_zps1f098552.jpg

DSC_05283_zps0fb04d93.jpg

I'm really enjoying your review, as usual.

Just a comment, I have been noticing on these last couple of pages, that many of the pictures have a cloudy image on the right hand side. I don't know if it is my computer screen or your camera. Just thought I would mention it in case it is your camera. I sure hope not.

Thanks for posting another great trip report.

I'm really enjoying your review, as usual.

Just a comment, I have been noticing on these last couple of pages, that many of the pictures have a cloudy image on the right hand side. I don't know if it is my computer screen or your camera. Just thought I would mention it in case it is your camera. I sure hope not.

Thanks for posting another great trip report.

It was my camera.:(:mad:

Edited by MikeyA53

Tracy had the Cuban Banana Soup, she said it was one of the best soups she ever tasted. Sorry no photo. Then Tracy and Arielle tried a local favorite. Keshi Yena, Local Specialty; ‘Stuffed Cheese’ with Chicken and Prunes. They both agreed it was just “O.K

DSCN0540_zps3aa6b0c6.jpg

DSC_05533_zpscae5c318.jpg

Mitchel had Trio of Grilled Fish; Tuna, Red Snapper and Shrimps. He loved it.

DSCN0541_zpsc5ebcff8.jpg

I had the Stir Fried Beef Tenderloin with Oriental Style Vegetables and Cashew Nuts. I found mine to be very tasty, good choice.

DSCN0543_zpsdc45f8ea.jpg

DSC_05523_zps9ff2b974.jpg

It was close to 10 pm when we got back to the ship, departure was at 11 pm. We went to see ‘The Evolution of Edge’, a juggling comedy act in the Ovation Theater. It was a good show.

DSC_05613_zpsc8fcf178.jpg

DSC_05623_zps77d456c0.jpg

DSC_05633_zps1eb88fcc.jpg

DSC_05653_zpsfe5be1fa.jpg

DSC_05663_zps4a7f430b.jpg

We leave that island at eleven also. Is there much open at night to do? Once again, we aren't drinkers. It looks like a safe area.

Thanks

P.S. Now I am trying to read your other review on the b2b2b. Our former TA and coworker is doing a B2B ten days each in January. She is wondering if that is too many days. Of course yours is more broken up.