Questions about dresscode

GAneedWater

Whatever. :rolleyes: You accused somebody of a "rant" that was only making a statement and that was an exaggeration at best but again whatever floats your boat. I have better things to do than argue with you today. I might as well beat my head against the wall because I would get just as much out of it.

When someone starts telling people what they CAN and CANNOT wear and then tell them they are being disrespectful if they dont do as they say, I call that being in a tizzy. Your definition of tizzy obviously is different than mine though just as my definition of rant is different than yours.

As Paul Harvey use to say. Good day.

Im done with this one. Go ahead and get the last word in if you wish. Im sure you will.

Thank you, Ryano. I was the one accused of ranting. That was my first thought when I read his post.

Thank you, Ryano. I was the one accused of ranting. That was my first thought when I read his post.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling your seven or eight sentence response to someone merely copying and pasting an excerpt from RCCL's website a rant. My mistake. :D

Sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling your seven or eight sentence response to someone merely copying and pasting an excerpt from RCCL's website a rant. My mistake. :D

No need to apologize. An anonymous poster on a cruise forum can't hurt my feelings. :) I have decided you just post to post, though...which is fine with me. As long as you're enjoying yourself, it's all good! :)

No need to apologize. An anonymous poster on a cruise forum can't hurt my feelings. :) I have decided you just post to post, though...which is fine with me. As long as you're enjoying yourself, it's all good! :)

Nah. I post sometimes to help people out, sometimes just to make a joke, sometimes to express my opinions on a topic, sometimes to try to calm down people who seem to be over-reacting (which rarely works, but I'm a sucker and keep trying). Many reasons.

Archived