Voyager menus for 5 day Bermuda cruise

There's really no way to get a copy of the menus. They are under glass at the dining room every evening and waiter immediately takes yours when you order. They do post them early each day so you can go down/up and see what's being served. There's a steak every night, some type of fish or seafood, chicken and two other entrees usually. We had shrimp cocktail as appetizer two nights. There's also some type of pasta, steak and caesar salad every night. I didn't think any of the desserts were anything spectacular. They were good, but not what you would call "to die for". That flourless chocolate cake I've heard so much about on this board was not served our week on the ship. Cherries jubilee was nothing more than dark cherries over vanilla ice cream. Lobster was served, along with 3 shrimp, on the first port night, called "Fisherman's plate". I remember leg of lamb one night, don't eat it, so don't remember which night. They had shrimp ravioli the first night. They had prime rib one night. I can't remember what else, but should be enough choices for you.

I remember the flourless choc cake from other cruises...it is delicious. How about tiramisu...is that on the menu??? That's probably my favorite dessert.

My favorite too...........Yes it was on the menu.

Archived