2 and 12 year old

gobama

We will be in Curacao in November.....we were there in April without kids and did the IRIE tour. What do we do with these two? Just walk into town? Suggestions of what would keep them both entertained?

I don't know what time you'll be in port, but if it's after 2 pm I wouldn't go for a walk with a 2-yr old. It's just too hot.....

Kids really love the Ostrich Farm. Or you can make it a family beach day at the Seaquarium beach.

Across the street from Cabana Beach there is an arcade for small children called Adventure City - could be something for after the beach.

• 1 month later...

I guess I have two posts going....forgot that I did this one! Isa65? What do you think/know about the SeaWorld Explorer? How would we get there? The other thing we thought about was the Trolley Tour.....thought the now 3 year old would think it was fun to ride around

:):):) I just answered you on the other thread.

The Trolley train is fine (I used to be a guide a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago on this train). Personally I think it's too expensive for children. I believe it's $20 per person and you only get to ride downtown (which you can see by yourself walking).

The only area the train visits that most guests don't see is the Scharloo area (old Jewish merchant mansions). You get lots of information on the areas and buildings you pass, but for children it's just a ride.

If you don't mind the $$ and want to keep the kiddos happy - google atlantis + adventure + curacao and you'll get more information.