Live from RCI Radiance of the Seas Qld cruise

bazzaw

We went to "Giovanni's Table" last night.- Italian family style eating. 20UD pp extra. The food was very nice - but possibly I enjoyed the style and ambience of Portofinos on Voyager more. However I have been told that Giovannis was once Portofinos on Radiance and all other RCI Portofino restaurants will eventually be converted to the Giovannis . As I said, the Giovannis food was very nice - but after almost 2 weeks of cruising, I was a bit "fooded out" :)

Barry

Sent from my T-17B using Forums mobile app

We are in a balcony cabin on Deck 7. It does have a shower curtain but it has not been a problem

Barry

Sent from my T-17B using Forums mobile app

Just like the motel room in Psycho. The shower curtain I mean, LOL.

Good to see you are enjoying your cruise Barry, as for the brew in your cabin, you will need to get back on the Pom P&O ships for that.

Edited by NSWP

• 1 year later...

Hey All! I was one of those Canadians on the fall cruise up the east coast of Australia sponsored by Lordco Auto Parts. We have been all over the world with this group. Look for us next year - Southampton to Canaries and back on the new ship, Anthem of the Seas". The Australia voyage was fantastic.:)

Hey All! I was one of those Canadians on the fall cruise up the east coast of Australia sponsored by Lordco Auto Parts. We have been all over the world with this group. Look for us next year - Southampton to Canaries and back on the new ship, Anthem of the Seas". The Australia voyage was fantastic.:)

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and Australia, welcome to Cruise critic as well.:D