CROWN PRINCESS remembered in photos and video

Bimmer09

Norris,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your review. It was definitely a learning experience. I am currently reading your cruise in Alaska. You take beautiful photos and your videos are interesting as well. Again, thank you for showing up how beautiful and educational cruising is.:)

I too am looking forward to your next review. :D

Norris,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your review. It was definitely a learning experience. I am currently reading your cruise in Alaska. You take beautiful photos and your videos are interesting as well. Again, thank you for showing up how beautiful and educational cruising is.:)

I too am looking forward to your next review. :D

I have just highlighted one of the posts of "thanks" but thanks to all who sailed along with us on this Crown trip.

I am also looking forward to my next review and here's why: sailing on the CB in Jan 2014 will be the first cruise I have taken where I will be thinking "review".

All the photos from my 4 cruises and the video from 3 of them were taken for private consumption by me and Carol. CC wasn't a consideration then.

When I was on the Ruby- my last cruise 10 months ago I didn't know how to put photos in reviews and had no idea how to get videos onto Youtube. Thanks to a new Mac and Carol's tech-understanding I have since learned to do both.

On the CB I will take a lot more photos so I can pick and choose better and can leave aside the out-of-focus meals. On the Ruby as before I was editing in the camera and some videos are badly flawed as a result. On the CB I will let the video cam run longer and more often as I can now edit on the computer. I have video of Piazza acts where I just end it by walking away. No more of that.

So more photos and better video will be the plan and I will take notes as I go.

The ship will be new to me as will Houston and some of the ports so I am excited at the prospect of sailing again.

Thanks again!

Norris

on land.

Norris,

I thought I had read all your reviews but don't remember the Ruby. Can you please post a link? Thanks.

Jan

(your Michigan neighbor.... just a bit north and east)

Jan- try this...

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1786957

If not, click on my screen name-find all posts by Bimmer09, then I think it is page 21.

Norris

• 1 year later...
reading this one now too! Can't wait to try the Crown next fall.

Oh hi!! I was wondering how this got on the front page again.

It's a short one but the ship was great as were the excursions.

Norris

• 1 year later...