Where to stay night before Oasis debarkation?

redbirdoh

• 2 weeks later...
Try staying in hotels south of cruiseport. There is a brand new holiday inn express on federal highway in Dania Beach. I would think staying on 17th street in Fort Lauderdale would be more expensive.

What is the area like to leave our rental car overnight with our luggage - is it safe?:confused:

What is the area like to leave our rental car overnight with our luggage - is it safe?:confused:

The Holiday inn express has a indoor parking garage under the hotel. Another option south of cruise port is the Hampton inn express or Hilton garden inn. They have outdoor parking with a gate at entrance. They also have fast food place as well as a shopping center within walking distance. All these hotels seem to have secure parking. Good luck

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

The Holiday Inn Express has an indoor garage under the hotel itself seems pretty secure. There are also a bunch of hotels clustered together south of the cruise port. The names of the hotels are Hampton Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn and a few others I can't remember their names. These hotels all have outdoor parking that are secured with a gate at the entrance. The positive thing with the hotels that are clustered together they are near a shopping center and fast food restaurants all within walking distance. If you don't need to be that close to restaurants and shopping the holiday inn express with the indoor parking seems to be more secure and it's brand new just built.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the replies and information. I think we are going to stay with the Holiday Inn Express with the indoor parking. It is so close to where we need to drop the car off and the cruise port. And, I have read there are a couple of really good restaurant's right by them too.

Thank you for letting me know about the indoor parking - the hotel does not list that on their website.