Celebrity Website Issues (Several Threads Merged)

Aloha 1

"We are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance. Please try again later"

Three different browsers.

Can sign in without issue. But any deeper...forget it. Luckily, everything is paid for and the site shows our booking, but would like to compare excursions with what our TA has to offer. Decision time is getting closer!

Tried to check on the "X" site but apparently she doesn't even exsist as a Captains club member there anymore... I do and she still shows on our booked and paid in full cruises... just no status suddenly.

Another web job well (not) done Celebrity. :rolleyes:

Tried to check on the "X" site but apparently she doesn't even exsist as a Captains club member there anymore... I do and she still shows on our booked and paid in full cruises... just no status suddenly.

Another web job well (not) done Celebrity. :rolleyes:

Don't trust anything that you might see on their site at this time. Still not working. Already enough threads on this problem so don't want to start a new one here.

DW had this happen to her also so it must be a female thing a couple of years back.:D

Actually somehow she ended up with two Capt's Club accounts and her cruises credits were divided between the two accounts. Somehow her log in was also affected so she didn't show as a Capt's Club member either. It was like I was living with two women according to X anyway.;)

Edited by robtulipe

Already enough threads on this problem so don't want to start a new one here.

Sorry, been "away" for almost two weeks.

FWIW I kinda start threads when I feel like it. If some don't want them, don't follow them.

robtulipe, everything was fine on our June cruise, and that was a last minute baby... in the next 70 or so days I suspect even Celebrity will figure it out.

I was just curious if anyone else is getting a haircut status wise with the latest Captain's Club email promo?

Don't trust anything that you might see on their site at this time. Still not working. Already enough threads on this problem so don't want to start a new one here.

What is the issue? I go their website at least 5/6 times a week and have never had any kind of problem. User error?

Sorry, been "away" for almost two weeks.

FWIW I kinda start threads when I feel like it. If some don't want them, don't follow them.

robtulipe, everything was fine on our June cruise, and that was a last minute baby... in the next 70 or so days I suspect even Celebrity will figure it out.

I was just curious if anyone else is getting a haircut status wise with the latest Captain's Club email promo?

Hope you had a good two weeks. They were to work on the website last weekend,but it still isn't functioning well. I can't look at excursions, other report not being able to make dinner reservations, etc.. Most report that they can get to their ester actions, but not beyond. Online check in not working for many. So it seems like status quo since you left. I wonder what will come first: a functioning web site or a new Loyalty program. Review the threads for some interesting reading.

Hope you had a good two weeks. They were to work on the website last weekend,but it still isn't functioning well. I can't look at excursions, other report not being able to make dinner reservations, etc.. Most report that they can get to their ester actions, but not beyond. Online check in not working for many. So it seems like status quo since you left. I wonder what will come first: a functioning web site or a new Loyalty program. Review the threads for some interesting reading.

So was your status mentioned in the latest promo email from the Captains Club correct?

So was your status mentioned in the latest promo email from the Captains Club correct?

Both my status and DW's status correct. I just can't access anything beyond Reservations and Captain's Club. However, others have reported some problems with status. One poster with much more computer knowledge than I reported that the new source code appears to leave space for new loyalty levels. We'll see. I'm confident that it will all be corrected . Don't know when however.

Maybe this will help someone. If I click on "Cruise Summary" and then click on excursions, I can see them. I have not tried to make a reservation, so I do not know if that part works.

If I try to access excursions from the first page I land on, I get the site maintenance error page.

Since I'm booked, paid, confirmed and have received my luggage tags for my cruise in 4 weeks I can look at the site with amusement.

My booking appears with the right cabin but the total cost is now stated as $700 on the front page. When I view my reservation the real amount I paid is accurate but the cost is listed as $7 more than what I paid and I now have an amount due of $7.

I decided not to purchase any excursion or addons to avoid having to call and only pay the amount of the add on.

I think the $7 price difference might be a difference in gratuities. As the quoted price for Select gratuities $168 is different than what they quoted in the fare $175. I have no explanation for the $700. LOL.

If $700 is the real price...I want a refund of more than $1800! hahaha!

My reservation for our cruise in three weeks appears with the right price but with the wrong amount of taxes and fees and therefore shows a balance due. I called as the documents I printed last night showed us as fully paid. They did tell me that they were having problems with the website and checked with Celebrity and we are fully paid.

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to manage my booking on celebrities website?

I have been trying for over a week and keep getting a message saying system is under maintenance.

I have called celebrity and they say they had had problems with an new upgrade , that was wednesday last week, but it is still down today Sunday 3rd Nov.

Anyone else tried to look at their reservation?

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to manage my booking on celebrities website?

I have been trying for over a week and keep getting a message saying system is under maintenance.

I have called celebrity and they say they had had problems with an new upgrade , that was wednesday last week, but it is still down today Sunday 3rd Nov.

Anyone else tried to look at their reservation?

I have had no problems logging in since last Sunday when the website came back up. I just tried again and all seems fine. Just logged in without issue.

Yes..only the basics will work on their website for me...can't look at shore excursions

Try this: Go to your reservation and click on "view my Reservation". Then go to the top and click "Shore Excursions". That should give you what you need.

I have had problems for more than 7 days trying to access the website. Again, it simply says the site is under maintenance. Surely, maintenance should not take that long, and it causing concern for passengers like my wife and I who are joining a cruise at the end of November. It is proving impossible to manage my booking.

Try this: Go to your reservation and click on "view my Reservation". Then go to the top and click "Shore Excursions". That should give you what you need.

Have you tried this? This has not worked for nine days. It takes you to the shore excursions, but when you try to click a button to see the available excursions, nothing happens.

Maybe you can see existing excursions, but you cannot make or view new ones.

Edited by NCruiser2012

Have you tried this? This has not worked for nine days. It takes you to the shore excursions, but when you try to click a button to see the available excursions, nothing happens.

Maybe you can see existing excursions, but you cannot make or view new ones.

It's worked for me. You can't go directly to excursions from the My Celebrity page, need to go to View My Reservations first and then to excursions. See if it works for you.

I just downloaded the Celebrity app onto my iPad. It doesn't work

And for the last six months I can't access or book trips from my iPad. Previous to April the site worked fin of me. Haven't tried my desktop computer, but with the iPad I can only get so far, but then I can't choose a specific date for a sailing

Horrible site. princess web site has always worked beautifully but I like sailing on Celebrity better. Lol

Hi,

I haven't had any problems login on to the my celebrity page... However when my page comes up the price of one my future cruises I have booked keeps changing... So far it's been as high as £2,800 per person & as low as £300 per person.... It's actually around the £1,350 mark so I'm hoping it sticks at the lower option at some stage....!! :D

Whenever I do click on my reservation it reverts back to the normal price... I can hope tho!!

Hi,

I haven't had any problems login on to the my celebrity page... However when my page comes up the price of one my future cruises I have booked keeps changing... So far it's been as high as £2,800 per person & as low as £300 per person.... It's actually around the £1,350 mark so I'm hoping it sticks at the lower option at some stage....!! :D

Whenever I do click on my reservation it reverts back to the normal price... I can hope tho!!

Many have reported the same problem. I wouldn't be concerned.