Wondering If.....

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I knew as soon as I received an explanation that "made sense" I wanted to share it with you.

You have all been amazing. I felt like I had a lot of support and it meant and means a lot!

Have a good night:)

Laura

That is definitely an explanation that makes sense. It's concerning when you called that your TA originally said it was due to the recent changes and can no longer combine vs. that the residency rate was not available for your specific cabin category.

All is good though and I'm sure many people were educated :)

Enjoy your cruise!

That is definitely an explanation that makes sense. It's concerning when you called that your TA originally said it was due to the recent changes and can no longer combine vs. that the residency rate was not available for your specific cabin category.

Enjoy your cruise!

Like this and that we got the whole story. It sort of sucks when you don't find out how things end.

Thank you Everyone!!!

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm really glad my explanation made sense and maybe answered a few questions. I appreciate your comment:) I'm trying to give my TA the benefit of the doubt - maybe the new system didn't make sense to him since it's so new:confused::confused: I emailed him last night telling him that the C&A rep explained the issue thoroughly and that I totally now understand and told him my understanding of the issue. He didn't respond yet but he will. Thank you.....we will absolutely enjoy our cruise!

Like this and that we got the whole story. It sort of sucks when you don't find out how things end.

Thank you Everyone!!!

I agree and feel the same way about usually not hearing the end of the story. I wanted to be sure to finish what I started.....have a great day:)