Single man wanted!

Melli

I love cruising because it allows me to be pampered by freedom. Activity choices, food choices, sky above, water below and lots of different cultural perspectives. People are more wonderful than they appreciate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nisky, This will be my first time cruising. One of the many first in life. I have traveled solo but as I get older I find that it isn't all that fun by ones self. I enjoy that I can do what I want when I want and how I want while on vacation. I try to volunteer for work trips when I can...lol usually have evening free to explore the area I am in. I really don't have any expectations just want to experience the vacation/ I guess I have been bitten by a travel bug. Next year maybe overseas. I chose to travel with a group of solo people and see what that is like.

I'm cruising with other seniors on the Sept 6 cruise to Bermuda on the Royal Caribbean Explorer Of The Seas. My first cruise as a single adult was in January with my 18 yr old daughter and her friend. I barely saw them except at dinner and on shore so it was like cruising solo. We all had fun.

oh my that is some what funny though... It is better than what I have sent to friends when the phone changed words..had to correct myself real fast...I know that I am not a senior in age or how I feel and I am sure that you feel the same..lol......I have two younger children and as much as I would like to travel more abroad I might have to do a ultimate disney vacation or cruise or world I am not sure...a summer vacation in florida though.....yuck...

I am considered a "senior" by age and do appreciate the discounts. But my group of friends are all generations and I can spend a night dancing twice as long as those half my age. Lol. I'm so often told I look twenty years younger that I worry some day I'll look in the mirror and find I suddenly look like people think I should.

Hi Smithers and Nisky!

Nisky, I so much agree with you concerning the reasons for cruising - and it is sooo relaxing, a great way to see many places and a place where you can meet nice people... the best chats I had on cruiseships I guess :)

Smithers, the Getaway sounds great - I will be on her in April 2015 - can't wait! I've just come back from a trip to Miami Beach and a couple of people told me there they loved the Getaway!

Have a great Sunday1

Melli

I am not a "senior" yet late thirtys....althought there is more grey showing through day by day...lol...I tend to be more reserved than people my age it seems. oh well we all live life the way we feel is right..care free laid back.... It just means that you are a young women still is all.

Well, Smithers54, young, old, middle aged ....just labels. If we open our eyes in the morning and love to breathe, see, hear, touch, we're lucky. My daughters are 18 & 20. My oldest was just married (too young!) and is pregnant (way too young) and I take life a day at a time. You'll love your first cruise. Have you found the roll call for it yet? You'll get to communicate with others who'll be cruising with you and meet them on board. It's fun!

every day is a blessing.... I am was married now divorced and have two wonderful children out of the deal.....never thought about marriage at 20 thought... I will have to check out the roll call...back to work for me...lol..

So long for the day, Melli and Smithers. My daughter's baby shower is today and she wants me to get her balloons inflated when Party City opens. Have a great Sunday, cruisers!

I am not a "senior" yet late thirtys....althought there is more grey showing through day by day...lol...I tend to be more reserved than people my age it seems. oh well we all live life the way we feel is right..care free laid back.... It just means that you are a young women still is all.

Late thirties sounds good to me, Smithers - and men always seem to get more handsome once there is more grey showing through day by day - so just relax! ;)

I'm 37 and I feel great! Would not want to be 21 again...

Check out the restaurants on the Getaway - I love the Moderno and I guess the Oceanfront restaurants are great locations -but I also enjoy the buffet as there are a lot of people who like to have a little conversation...

So long for the day, Melli and Smithers. My daughter's baby shower is today and she wants me to get her balloons inflated when Party City opens. Have a great Sunday, cruisers!

At a colleague's baby shower we once had cupcakes with pink and light blue frosting and little silver stars on it - that was very cute...Enjoy the Party!

The getaway...it will be nice to leave to warm weather instead of being in sub zero temps.

Well, Smithers, you said "sub zero temps".....would be interesting to know where you are from?

I myself also enjoyed the last two weeks in Florida as I love the sun and the warm weather which I don't get often enough here at home....

I live in minnesota where the summers reach 80's and 90's and the winters well can be rather cold melli. So that means the poor people on my cruise better wear sun glasses because my summer tan will have worn off and I will be as white as a ghost...lol... totally cool with going grey..that means that we have had some great life experiences right??

I live in minnesota where the summers reach 80's and 90's and the winters well can be rather cold melli. So that means the poor people on my cruise better wear sun glasses because my summer tan will have worn off and I will be as white as a ghost...lol... totally cool with going grey..that means that we have had some great life experiences right??

....yeah, heard and read about it - must be nice though - sometimes. Sometimes I like snow but mostly because my dog loves it :)

I hardly never ever have a summer tan as I have really fair skin - even after my trip to Florida - I always look like someone from an icy country lol...

moreover don't know if I'm going grey as I dye my hair ...but guess it starts going grey underneath the hair dye lol I always think grey hair is only sexy on men ;):) And yes, life experience is a great thing!

If you don't mind me asking where are you from?? ...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Germany - Bavaria - land of the Oktoberfest, beer, pretzel and sausage:D

...living close to the mountains means you have to enjoy the winters ...yeah acting like a kid sometimes keeps people young, doesn't it...I travel a lot - that also keeps people young I think...

Have a great day! Gotta go to work now...

melli

You didn't ask, but I live in the cspital district area of New York State but I'm originally from Brooklyn (one of the five boroughs of New York Ciry.