Help...I dont know how reduced rates work

theriac

I booked my cruise through Expedia about 2 months ago. I go online today to add someone else to the cruise. I now notice the cruise has dropped about $65 per person. I'm 24 days from sailing and Expedia offered a money back guarantee if the cruise can be booked cheaper. Does anyone know how and/or if this can be done since its after final payment?

I booked my cruise through Expedia about 2 months ago. I go online today to add someone else to the cruise. I now notice the cruise has dropped about $65 per person. I'm 24 days from sailing and Expedia offered a money back guarantee if the cruise can be booked cheaper. Does anyone know how and/or if this can be done since its after final payment?

You really need to call them...the "Best Price" offer is one of their promotions, not a Carnival thing. It's even possible that what you think is a price drop is only the price when shown divided by 3 if you're just now adding a 3rd passenger. I'm noticing more and more on-line TA sites doing that with the pricing now; dividing it by the total number of persons in the cabin rather than showing one price for the 1st/2nd and a greatly reduced price for the 3rd/4th's. FWIW I've booked lots of cruises on the "other" site; (not Ex&^%*a, the one with the Gnome) and have had good experiences with their service reps; better even than some of the Carnival PVP's I've tried to deal with directly.

Edited by ronandannette