Free Bus to Cape Liberty

I am booked on the Voyager of the Seas for the 5 day cruise to Bermuda leaving September 18th. I just called RCCL to ask about prices and schedules for the roundtrip bus transportation from CT to Cape Liberty (don't want to deal with that traffic from CT). I was told there is a promo and the transportation is free...with the price of gas here in CT, you can't beat free. I specifically asked about New Haven, and the bus leaves Union Station at noon on the 18th and returns approximately 12:30pm on the 23rd. My TA called and made our bus reservations for us. The bus leaves from various locations in CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI and PA (possibly other places, but I'm not sure). I hope this helps others..it would be worth a phone call to RCCL.

I am booked on the Voyager of the Seas for the 5 day cruise to Bermuda leaving September 18th. I just called RCCL to ask about prices and schedules for the roundtrip bus transportation from CT to Cape Liberty (don't want to deal with that traffic from CT). I was told there is a promo and the transportation is free...with the price of gas here in CT, you can't beat free. I specifically asked about New Haven, and the bus leaves Union Station at noon on the 18th and returns approximately 12:30pm on the 23rd. My TA called and made our bus reservations for us. The bus leaves from various locations in CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI and PA (possibly other places, but I'm not sure). I hope this helps others..it would be worth a phone call to RCCL.

Don't know how far away you are from the port, but you could be on the ship around noon.

We are on the 9/23/05 VOS cruise. We are in NJ and only a 1 hour drive to the port, however we would be happy to get a free bus, if only for the reason of saving the $108 parking fee. Will have to check this out.

Cruisinfanatic, I still remember that I owe you a drink(s) on this cruise, since your post saved me about $700 since we booked last Feb.

Don't know how far away you are from the port, but you could be on the ship around noon.

In ideal traffic conditions, we are about 2 hrs away. With gas at almost $2.50/gal here in CT, tolls and parking at the port, not to mention the awful traffic...free is good and stress-free. My vacation will start when I board the bus.

We are on the 9/23/05 VOS cruise. We are in NJ and only a 1 hour drive to the port, however we would be happy to get a free bus, if only for the reason of saving the $108 parking fee. Will have to check this out.

I think the freebee bus is only for the 5-day Bermuda cruises and only for CT, MA and RI.

Check out the PDF I got from RCL about the bus program:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze77uo0/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/capeliberty.pdf

I think the freebee bus is only for the 5-day Bermuda cruises and only for CT, MA and RI.

Check out the PDF I got from RCL about the bus program:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze77uo0/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/capeliberty.pdf

That says it's for Empress of the Seas. It looks like that information is outdated. I would still call RCCL and ask.

Cruisinfanatic, I still remember that I owe you a drink(s) on this cruise, since your post saved me about $700 since we booked last Feb.

LOL, I will hunt you down!!!

Archived