LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Yes, yes, yes chris, i so enjoyed your last review and am looking forward to this one also, i hate to ask could you post the menus as u did previously if they have changed, pretty sure gonna do the drink package, and would like to try chops but would :d like to see current dinner menus first, wished you were going on the 11th of may, you seem like a fun person to be around, have an awesome time and thank you. Janet

I'll try to post the menus from the MDR on the nights I am going. I have rarely seen anything change on them. I post menus from the specialty restaurants as quite a few people are always interested in those

Hope you all will be able to tune in to my next LIVE which will be starting a week from today and once again I will be sailing on this incredible ship this time to the eastern Caribbean.

Can't wait to read all about it! I know you're going to have fun fun fun.

I so enjoyed your info on the western side, what are your plans for the eastern side? I am still debating. Thanks Janet

My plans are in Nassau to join some friends and go to the Fish Fry

St. Thomas I am taking the sky tram to Paradise Point

St. Maarten I'm doing the Maho Beach tour through Bernards Tours

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hi Bugsy!

After reading so many conflicting replies as to how you sign up for the unlimited internet on the Allure, I decided to ask our "resident expert-Bugsy"!! Do you have to go to the "computer room" to swipe your card to sign up? This sounds crazy to me!! Can you please let me know what you have to do to sign up???

Many thanks, and just want you to know how much I've enjoyed your live reviews...will be looking for more from you in the future!!

Andrea :)

Hi Bugsy!

After reading so many conflicting replies as to how you sign up for the unlimited internet on the Allure, I decided to ask our "resident expert-Bugsy"!! Do you have to go to the "computer room" to swipe your card to sign up? This sounds crazy to me!! Can you please let me know what you have to do to sign up???

Many thanks, and just want you to know how much I've enjoyed your live reviews...will be looking for more from you in the future!!

Andrea :)

Hi Andrea. All you have to do is turn on the wifi on your laptop and go to the internet. The sign up page will appear and there is a folio number listed on your sea pass card that you put in so the system can identify who you are and then it will show the various packages and you sign up from there