“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

Pack lol get that over with your going on the Allure!!

I'm working on it. Almost there so that I just have a few last minute things in the morning.

Thanks for taking us along!! I will be following your report and Bugsy's!

Would you mind telling us about the new drinks packages? I'd especially like to know if the $55 package includes Vintages self-serve or not? You must have prebooked your package, so it will be interesting to see how everything is handled!

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for following along. Sure will report back about the drink package. From what I read today, even though I bought before I will get the fountain drink cup and bottled water will be included. If we choose to upgrade to next level we can and pay the difference. Now we will see if that's the case. :D

Have a great trip. I know what it is like. It seems like we are kids waiting for our birthdays or Christmas .

Have a great trip

Thanks for following along. Tell me about it. :D What a crazy addiction we all have going from cruise to cruise. Only way fix said addiction is to be sure another cruise is lined up.

I can't wait to read the "Dueling Blogs" onboard the beautiful Allure of the Seas! I'll be popping my popcorn every night.:D

Thanks for sailing along!

Hi Emmy and Mr Fun in the Sun..the Pink Boa Cruisers will be having fun again on this trip along with Bugsy and Mr Fun/Sun.. can't wait to see those Pink Boas waving and those pink fedoras!

First time for you to cruise with the PBC's Mr FunInTheSun? You'll love them!

I'll be reading this blog/live review every day! along with Bugsy's!

Host Corkey

Thanks for following along. It's going to be a lot of fun.

This is going to be like reading good books - by two authors who are both best sellers! thanks Chris and MrFunInTheSun............

Host Corkey Carol

Thank you for the nice compliment. It's fun doing "Live" trip reports. Doing them can be almost as fun as going on the cruise. :D

I'm going to be following along with you all week! I hope you have a great time!

Subscribed! :D

Glad you made it and will be sailing along! I'm all stoked and ready to be on Lady Allure!

I will be following along! I am anxious to hear more about the ship!:)

Thanks for following along! Think you're going to love the ship! Can't wait to show you more.

Thanks for taking the time , will be following along.

Thanks for following along!

Going to be an awesome review and an awesome trip!!!!! See you soon!!!

Sure is! See you on the ship if not before! :D:D It's alittle rainy here in my part of Florida at the moment. Guess I should look at the weather. I have no idea what tomorrow and Sunday is supposed to bring. :rolleyes:

A friend of Chris who will be following your live review too. Two for the price of none. Woohoo!!! So appreciate all your time.

Have a great time!!

Thanks for following along! We're in for a super week!

Give me your cabin number and I'll do prank calls!!!

Have a great time!

Glad you made it here V. I'll be looking for your "Fun" calls. :D I'm toasting a Heniken for your right?

I will be following live in person

We're in for an exciting week. See you soon!

Good Morning Cruise Fans...

Last night I finally got the rest of my packing done or it was more like just throwing everything in my suitcase and hope for the best. :D As usual I will have to many clothes. Know I'll be a bit under dressed for the "Formal" attires but I'll make it work. I'm not lugging around a suit or wearing a shirt and Tie. Well except a bow tie if it even looks right for Prohibition night. Speaking of Prohibition night, which is on Day 5 that may be the only night I eat in the main dining room, though I did make three reservations making my dining room nights about every other night from a specialty restaurant. I'm super excited though my first night on the ship I have a reservation at 6pm at Izumi! Day One will be Sushi night, wahoo! I can't wait, I love good sushi.

I could eat three or more sushi rolls just myself. Whilst doing a few other things in preparation to be gone for a week I saw two of my pets giving each other a "High Five" or should I say a "High Paw".

null_zpsfce2a20f.jpg

They are excited to have a week of vacation of their own. Seems they have a house party planned for whilst I'm gone and don't realize I'm on to their Reindeer games. When I went to bring the trash bucket up from the curb on Thursday morning I saw a flyer they had on a light post advertising "their" house party. Good thing there are other semi responsible and somewhat adults in my house to ensure their "Party" doesn't get out of hand.

I've been somewhat lazy here but will get moving along here soon. There seems to be some light rain off and on. Am in hopes once I move along Interstate 75 South the rain will slowly fade away. Looking at Bugsy's pictures this morning in Ft Lauderdale, it's looking better there so far. :D

My coffee is in hand as I finish up on some things. I hope to make my way toward Ft Lauderdale around 11am which should get me there between 230-300.

When we sail away tomorrow be sure you keep a look out on the web cam for a scene similar to the picture below on the aft end of the ship on the "Not So Secret Deck 11"

null_zps801c9bef.jpg

That's all for now and glad you're all following along for another fun adventure at sea...

I'm super excited though my first night on the ship I have a reservation at 6pm at Izumi! Day One will be Sushi night, wahoo! I can't wait, I love good sushi.

Reservations at Izumi?? I didn't know we needed reservations, thought it was a walk-in like Vintages. Darrell and I plan to go to Izumi after the sailaway, maybe I need to check with the Concierge when we board.

Reservations at Izumi?? I didn't know we needed reservations, thought it was a walk-in like Vintages. Darrell and I plan to go to Izumi after the sailaway, maybe I need to check with the Concierge when we board.

I'm really not sure. Since I saw the option there, I decided I would just do it just in case. When I did it though I prepaid my first $10 toward my bill. So it may be a reservation and just a Pre-buy. :)

Loved the pet photo! I am glad to hear your dining in the specialty restaurants as we will be also when we cruise but we will be dining in the MDR perhaps twice but one never knows...perhaps after hearing your reviews on the specialty dining we may just go to the MDR once. LOL

Finally on the road, Ft Lauderdale bound. I'm a little behind schedule, but not to bad.

Talk to you all in FLL in about 3.5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

And it's looking like it will be a great afternoon!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

I'm really not sure. Since I saw the option there, I decided I would just do it just in case. When I did it though I prepaid my first $10 toward my bill. So it may be a reservation and just a Pre-buy. :)

I emailed the Concierge and he put us in at 6pm after sailaway. Not sure it was necessary but at least I know we'll have a table. Darrell loves sushi, not sure what I'll have, but I do like the rolls.

And it's looking like it will be a great afternoon!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

Still dreary here on the east coast of FL, 2 1/2 hours north of y'all. Looks like rain. I'll be so glad to be on a cruise ship with sunshine, too many dreary days lately which isn't the norm around here.

Hi MrF/S: Enjoy your sushi - we had a fun evening there when we were on the Allure - I am not that adventurous tho' - I stick with the CA Roll but I do try some of the spicy ones!

Will continue to 'be by your side' --

Host Corkey