Captain's Club Website updated NOW

omeinv

Weird, I and others in my family didn't get them.

Then again, Celebrity's always been sporadic with e-mail. (And yes, my address is right, and I have received various other e-mails over time with them.)

We got ours yesterday, but they are sporadic as you said. Maybe, they have the wrong email address for you as well.:D

Now my status has completely dissappeared. I am Elite. Until yesterday it was flashing showing the conversion and inmediatly dissapearing. Today it does not show anything. It tells me to contact my international representative.....

I hope they are just taking so long to add all your points and give you Zenith level.:D

Now my status has completely dissappeared. I am Elite. Until yesterday it was flashing showing the conversion and inmediatly dissapearing. Today it does not show anything. It tells me to contact my international representative.....

That happens when the site is down for maintenance. It's not specific to your account. You just have to try later, annoying and misleading as the message is!

Anything good in the specials email?:D

Nothing I was interested in.

Two day, starting tomorrow

December 14 - Western Caribbean - starting at $199

December 7 - Eastern Caribbean - starting at $699

December 1 - Transatlantic - starting at $749

January 10 - Ultimate Caribbean - starting at $899

I saw the other day that Internet Explorer 11 was the only browser that showed the new status. Today IE11 doesn't show anything except an error message while Chrome and Firefox show the Captain's Club info just fine.

I guess Celebrity's Web IT department has adopted a support a browser-of-the-day approach.

Edited by Lsimon

Nothing I was interested in.

Two day, starting tomorrow

December 14 - Western Caribbean - starting at $199

December 7 - Eastern Caribbean - starting at $699

December 1 - Transatlantic - starting at $749

January 10 - Ultimate Caribbean - starting at $899

Thanks, All too far away fro me to just jump on.:D

That happens when the site is down for maintenance. It's not specific to your account. You just have to try later, annoying and misleading as the message is!

Thanks for the explanation. I keep trying and it continues to display an error. My travel agent also tells me to keep trying. I wonder if others also are experiencing the same problem, because I do not read anymore so many complaints...

Thanks for the explanation. I keep trying and it continues to display an error. My travel agent also tells me to keep trying. I wonder if others also are experiencing the same problem, because I do not read anymore so many complaints...

My pages are working again, maybe you need a refresh/reboot.:D

I covered most of my college expenses proofreading for the University (of Michigan.)

I would be happy to trade a cruise for helping Celebrity get their act together. ;)

My wife employs proof readers occasionally and she got an application where the applicant kept spelling proofreading incorrectly.