Question about gym/fitness center on Sapphire

Dreamer333

The Sapphire has a very well equipped gym.

Available for free user are treadmills, elliptical machines, exercycles, recumbent bicycles, weight machines, free weights, yoga mats, and a couple of large fitness balls. If you use free weights the heavier ones are immediately as you enter the gym. The lighter ones are in the second room.

For a charge of about $10 per class are yoga, spin classes, and maybe they now have TRX.

Zumba is free and offered in one of the lounges.

I'm looking forward to keeping fit coming up soon on the Sapphire. During my last cruise on the Sapphire I was able to keep up my exercise routine and eat way to much food and still lose a pound after a week.

Jackie

Edited by jsiegel

I'm looking forward to keeping fit coming up soon on the Sapphire. During my last cruise on the Sapphire I was able to keep up my exercise routine and eat way to much food and still lose a pound after a week.

Jackie

Which is why I start each day in the gym. My mantra is: eat more, don't gain. Get that metabolism moving early in the AM. We take very long cruises and the extra food can turn into weight gain very easily. And sneaky.