Cost Cutting in full Swing

jayisgerman

:D While it has been a few years since I sailed on Princess what you wrote was almost identical to what I wrote about my Crown Princess cruise the only exception was I did not have problems with the a/c but did have a few problems with the toilet not flushing ....Guess that is why I never returned to Princess :rolleyes:

I've been on Princess many times. For the most part they do a lot of things much better than Hal. I can tell you they don't struggle in MDR like Hal does. I think as a TA you would be more open to trying a cruiseline more than once before you deem them a unacceptable. I've never had a problems with my toilet on Princess. I'd say on most cruises on Hal I have flushing issues.

I've been on Princess many times. For the most part they do a lot of things much better than Hal. I can tell you they don't struggle in MDR like Hal does. I think as a TA you would be more open to trying a cruiseline more than once before you deem them a unacceptable. I've never had a problems with my toilet on Princess. I'd say on most cruises on Hal I have flushing issues.

Well, I disagree with you Cruz chic. After 3 disappointing MDR experiences on Princess, we threw in the towel. Have had stellar service on HAL. Never once had any toilet flushing issues on any cruise. (fingers xd)

Just goes to show that everyone has totally different likes and dislikes and that someones opinion may not reflect your own feelings....just saying that everyone can have a different feeling of a particular vacation. This has nothing to do with my profession nor should it be mentioned :rolleyes: Last I checked I can have an opinion of my experience just like you have ;) The OP of the post I quoted could try returning to HAL and have a totally difference experience but doubt they will.....just saying.... I like everyone else has limited time and money and if one has been burned before not likely to spend my limited time and money to repeat that experience. I gave RCI three tries, that definitely will not happen again :D

Well, I disagree with you Cruz chic. After 3 disappointing MDR experiences on Princess, we threw in the towel. Have had stellar service on HAL. Never once had any toilet flushing issues on any cruise. (fingers xd)

But you did try it 3 times. I think that is giving it enough tries. Glad to hear you've had stellar service on Hal. While Hal is my preferred line, it's been a very long time that I've had anything that resembled stellar service. I would describe it as adequate. I'm not high maintenance either because when I hear what most people expect for good service I'm floored. It's generally would I would think as stellar.