“Live” from the "Brilliance of the Seas": December 12-16,2013

311BBC7E-0E1A-4EE2-AB57-4511C04F47F9_zpskswvwv1m.jpg

Looks like Andy is trying to gain a free ride on a cruise again. :D

Guess I'll see if he's still lingering around when I pack or if he's moved on. :cool:

You and Andy have a great time! I like the itinerary for this quickie cruise, might have to consider it one day. My commute is just a tad longer than yours but quite doable. We love Cozumel, looking forward to hearing about the Bar Hop.

Thanks for doing this live report. I'll be sailing on her next month and looking forward to your live post. Just one question can you let me know what night the formal night will be.

Thanks

It's the second night.:)

Hey MrF/S and Andy...I'm ready!!! Love the Brilliance, my fave amongst all ships of her class...enjoyed all 5 sailings on her, especially when she was just born...love all the glass especially the elevators that overlook the water. Have Fun...will be with you every second...and will check the other media that you and I are connected to also to make sure I'm not missing a thing!! I know Wendy and Bugsy are jealous!! Hi you 2 ...

Host Corkey

I have seen Andy in action up close and personal....you are going to gave your hands full! Watch out for his alcohol antics on your bar crawl! I am sure he will stow away in your pocket....he doesn't miss a trick!

I'm sort of afraid of what he may get himself into without your additional supervision. Will have to wait and see I guess. :D

Enjoy the cruise.

Keith

Thanks for following along.

Yahoo! Ready to follow along on your new adventure with a cup of joe in hand :)

Glad you made it along Chris. Won't quite be the same not doing a dueling and enjoy a drink or two or six with you and dinner. But this will do. Coffee is king! :D

This will be my "first cruise with you"....look forward to following along!

Thanks for sailing along!

Thanks for doing this live report. I'll be sailing on her next month and looking forward to your live post. Just one question can you let me know what night the formal night will be.

Thanks

Thanks for sailing along. I'll be posting the daily Compass's at the start of each day with the exception of today being delayed until I get to my room at 1pm.

Looking forward to you review..will be sailing her in Feb.

Thanks for following along.

What is a pink Boa and Pink Fedora cruiser?

Gathering of fun cruisers with the same passion of cruising, fun, and friends. Mixed in with additional fun of Pink Boa's for the young ladies and Pink Fedora's for the guys. Great group.

You and Andy have a great time! I like the itinerary for this quickie cruise, might have to consider it one day. My commute is just a tad longer than yours but quite doable. We love Cozumel, looking forward to hearing about the Bar Hop.

Janey think it would be a well worth additional drive for you. This class of ship is simply amazing. I actually like it better than the Enchantment. I'll hopefully have lots of "Bar Hop" pics.

Good Morning ~ It's cruise day!! signing on to follow this LIVE thread and keep track of a couple of friends :)

Bon Voyage!!

Glad you made it along Emmy!

Very excited to follow along! Ive looked at previous cruises and you do a great job! I am sailing on Independence for a 6 night cruise on March 9th. Debating the alcohol package.

Thank you! Thanks for following along!

Hey MrF/S and Andy...I'm ready!!! Love the Brilliance, my fave amongst all ships of her class...enjoyed all 5 sailings on her, especially when she was just born...love all the glass especially the elevators that overlook the water. Have Fun...will be with you every second...and will check the other media that you and I are connected to also to make sure I'm not missing a thing!! I know Wendy and Bugsy are jealous!! Hi you 2 ...

Host Corkey

Thanks for following along Carol! Hope Andy doesn't get put in the brink.

Can't wait to see Andy's antics on this cruise! Bon voyage!

Thanks for following along!

Good Morning Cruise Fans...

Welcome to Day One on "Live" from the Brilliance of the Seas..

Last night pre-cruise was anything but relaxing and it was not from the Yippie I get to cruise tomorrow lack of sleep. Let's just say my most wonderful neighbor made some bad decisions last night and if they are reading this which I know they are not, they can go fly a kite. I'm a night owl but my night owlness wear's off after 1 or 2 and I was awakened just as I was about to fall asleep at 130 and think I fell asleep around as what was keeping me awake went on till around then 4am...not completely sure. Anyways I was up at 7 to take care of some business and got to deal with some local morning commute traffic and school zone, nice fun. After taking care of some business I got back to my house and took a brief nap.

We're off to a bit of a chilly start this morning here in Florida, my thermometer said it was 65 when I was out earlier but it surely feels cooler than that but is nice and refreshing. Watching the weather now, "Mr. Weather Guy" says its going to be beautiful today and the sun will be out. I'm going to hold him to that or else Andy may visit him after the cruise.

After my "Nap" this morning I went to my guest bedroom which houses my suit cases and well a big clump of clothes on my bed in that room. Yes, I'm a guy and very clumping of clothes after they are washed. BTW, I've not packed yet. :cool:

Anyways when I went into the room I came across Andy and a suit case. Can you believe this charactor, he wants to bring all these electronic appliances on the cruise with him and a few kitchen items. What is he thinking? What exactly does he think he's going to do with them? A mixer, a toaster, an iron, a colander?? Really??? Silly Andy!!!

A96EAB19-30CF-45BF-8A56-F0A352765437_zps5lbkck5i.jpg

So I told him I would met him half way and he could bring on a cheese grate and a wooden spacaler. What he doesn't know is I'm going to ditch them in my trunk before I get on the ship.

0EB73F2E-ECAD-4C65-9FE9-08E221664B90_zpswum1xhxs.jpg

With that said, I'm going to finish up my nice cup of coffee and then go and ummm "Pack" and finish up a few things around the house and then head to the Port of Tampa! :D

At the start of my last cruise for those of you that followed along that "Live" I had a wonderful "Pre-Cruise" dinner with at that time some "New" friends that are now well "Friends" since now we all know each other. :D Chris, Wendy, Tom and I had a wonderful dinner at Pier 66 and had a great time. After dinner Wendy, Tom and I went back to my car to head off to the Hilton Marina where we were staying. Whilst we were walking to the car I found $2.00 on the ground we granted that good luck and fun for the cruise. I joked I would not spend that $ 2.00. Today that $2.00 is still in my wallet. So what fun will I find just before I get on the ship today?:D

Alright time to pack.

Till a later time...