Radiance of the Seas

I've change my cabin to Deck 8 Cabin 8588. I think it was an extra 50 bucks. What I like about the RCL online booking thing is you can modify your cabin online. Anyway, please feel free to comment whether my choice is a okay, good or a dud go back to looking at plans. I've never cruised on the Radiance.

That's a great choice. The upgrade is worth much more than the $50. Not only can you see down more now, but it's also on the hump which has a better view around the ship.

In that grade and position, I'd probably switch to 8592 which also looks to be available. This one is closer to the centre so can see both ends of the ship by looking past the divider. 8588 is a little bit back so can't quite see as far. Still much better than the deck 7 one though. :)

Just put a courtesy hold on this ship and itinerary because I saw the pricing for solo rate Deluxe Ocean view Stateroom with Balcony (E3) for $1672 9 nights 20 October. Just working out whether to pull the trigger. Its such a good price I believe for balcony for solo.

Thoughts. It will be the same itinerary as doing on 23 Jan on Rhapsody of Seas.

Sarah

Did you confirm your booking it seems they are the same price as a twin and I looked at a popular website as well and they had the same pricing. Might have to book one myself.

Its a great price for one person cabins. I wonder how many cabins they have a that price. What cabin type did you book.

We went for inside deck 9 would have loved a balcony but as I want to do an Xmas cruise and another in Mar 15 I figured best to put the extra towards another cruise. Yes even the TA was surprised at the price.

Shall register for m&m now.

We went for inside deck 9 would have loved a balcony but as I want to do an Xmas cruise and another in Mar 15 I figured best to put the extra towards another cruise. Yes even the TA was surprised at the price.

Shall register for m&m now.

Good luck, it has been playing up lately.:D