Royal IPhone App

dep

Anyone having trouble with the Royal Caribbean iPhone app? There is not even a place to login.
I have it. It's never had a login. It's used to search for new cruises by you can't check your reservations from it.... at least I've never been able to .

i wonder if there are any plans to make it so that you can long in and manage reservations or add items to your cruise or even book a new one? Almost every travel app i have can do that and it would be so much more convenient. I would love to just add something for my wife to our cruise whenever i felt the urge via my cellphone.

Agreed...as it is now, the app is fairly useless. It needs some serious updating to make it a much more complete app...and being able to log in and bring up your reservations would be great!

RCCL ARE YOU LISTENING?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Their app is the worst for a major company, but all the cruise line apps are pretty terrible. We just came off Oasis and the whole time I was wishing I could have an app with the cruise compass, a map or even be able to access the "what's going on now" touch panel stuff . I'd pay 10-20 bucks for my family to have that available without having to rent their Iphones from the ship.

How could a company whose product is so technology advanced watch all thee people roaming their ship with phones and tablets and not build something to at least digitize the compass?

I would imagine they would also make quite a bit more revenue from the app. Many times when I'm out and I'm feeling like adding something to my cruise I have to remember when I get home, and more often than not by that time I've opted to not purchase the extra item. I can't imagine I'm the only one doing that