Liberty B2B ??

Amagamma

We are booked for a B2B in a couple weeks. Haven't done one in awhile, had some questions. Is there a lunch in the MDR for B2B'rs? Some ships have a meeting the

last night to go over details, wondered if that would happen. How quickly were you

able to return to ship after customs? We have to switch rooms, and we usually tell

the new Room Steward we will be on the ship, and they clean the room first so we

can move our things early. Thanks

If there are no delays, you are usually back on the ship within 15 minutes or so. I'd also check with Giest Services during the first cruise and confirm they have you on the B2B list. Don't know if Liberty has a lunch for B2B guests.

We've had a few B2B and apparently each time there were not enough B2B's to have a lunch. I heard the minimum number is 25, but I have no real knowledge if this is correct. We asked about a lunch once and were told our special lunch was a lovely buffet in the Windjammer!

As you’ve done it before you have the process figured out. And yes, speaking to the room attendant of the new cabin is a great idea so you can get in the new cabin as early as possible sand enjoy your day.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies. Guess we will check into the lunch when we get onboard.

Actually, the lunch will check into you. :) You will be given any and all instructions when you near the end of the first cruise; there should be a meeting in one of the lounges with a couple of staff members and they will go over everything with you. You'll be told about lunch at that time, and what the procedure will be for getting your new Sea Pass cards and exiting the ship as a group to go through customs and immigration.

Have fun! B2B's are amazing. I wish we could do one every time. :)