VIDEO - Freedom of the Seas December 1 -8 Sailing

Villamania

My immediate family of 5 sailed on the Freedom of the Seas December 1 - 8 with my mother in law and husband and brother in law and family - a total of 10. The ports of call were Coco Cay, San Juan (due to a reroute from a medical emergency) and St Maarten.

We really enjoyed the cruise from the perspective of sailing only on Carnival. We ended up buying the unlimited photo package the first day, primarily due to a malfuntion in the DVD maker we were able to get all of the photos - came home with over 300. Well worth the money.

Here is the video from our trip -

Enjoy!

Hi,

thank you very much ..... we were on the same sailing, so we are enjoying your video even more. What a great video ....... I am so glad that the change of ports and the rain did not change your positive attitude. Seems that you and your family did so many things and every one ( even the sick ) had a 'good' time.

I am doing something wrong on my computer and can not get the sound on this video as well on some others ..... have windows 8.1 .....any advice ?

We were on the same cruise - very memorable times - great video. I see that Richard the head waiter sang with you - he is a very special person.

We were there too. Believe it or not in 4 days eating in MDR, we never got a visit from the Headwaiter.

....... I am so glad that the change of ports and the rain did not change your positive attitude. Seems that you and your family did so many things and every one ( even the sick ) had a 'good' time.

We DID! We absolutely made the most of it and do not regret the change in itinerary at all.... it could have been a bit sunnier but anything beats the Minnesota winters! :)

Hi,

I am doing something wrong on my computer and can not get the sound on this video as well on some others ..... have windows 8.1 .....any advice ?

Windows 8.1? I currently work in IT and highly recommend dropping the unit out a second story window. :D;)

Nice job OP. It was fun to watch. :)

My immediate family of 5 sailed on the Freedom of the Seas December 1 - 8 with my mother in law and husband and brother in law and family - a total of 10. The ports of call were Coco Cay, San Juan (due to a reroute from a medical emergency) and St Maarten.

We really enjoyed the cruise from the perspective of sailing only on Carnival. We ended up buying the unlimited photo package the first day, primarily due to a malfuntion in the DVD maker we were able to get all of the photos - came home with over 300. Well worth the money.

Enjoy!

Great video. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting