Flood of emails

jebl

Okay, maybe not a flood but I have just received the same email from RCI about the WOW sail 4 times. in about 10 minutes. That's a little much. Guess the IT gremlins are working OT on this New Year's Day.

Also received an email to make my spa ressie for my upcoming cruise in OCT!! Kinda early methinks.

Anyone else getting these?

Edited by jebl

Okay, maybe not a flood but I have just received the same email from RCI about the WOW sail 4 times. in about 10 minutes. That's a little much. Guess the IT gremlins are working OT on this New Year's Day.

Also received an email to make my spa ressie for my upcoming cruise in OCT!! Kinda early methinks.

I'm getting the spa email about once every other day now.

I'm getting the spa email about once every other day now.

Same here, and I don't even have a cruise booked! First, I was getting NO emails from RCI and now, I'm getting flooded with emails wanting me to book the Vitality Spa on a non-existing cruise. Sheesh! When is RCI going to get their IT dept straightened out??!!

The only time I used a spa service was on NCL. They had a massage chair set up outside the buffet. 25 minute neck and upper back massage for $30. It was great, not selling of products either.

Wish RCI would do something like that.

The prices are not always in stone. Have some fun with it, tell them what you are willing to pay, you will be surprised. Some of the ships are very flexible depending on business

Edited by setsail

I received the WOW email four times as well and I received an email to make my spa reservation for my upcoming Christmas cruise -- in 2014!

RCCL (and Celebrity) IT departments should be evacuated and burned to the ground.

And the ashes buried.

Deeply.

Where do you want to start? Multiple emails thanking us for just getting back from our Royal sailing. Last sail date, 4 years ago. Multiple emails for preparing for our upcoming cruise(s). Cruises booked on Royal: 0. Now the WOW sale with OBCs "Up to $400!!" Until you click on the link and it takes you to a page delineating OBCs up to $300 (lost $100 on the click, I guess). Or the total inability on a lot of booked Celebrity cruises to book shore excursions. Or complete immigration information. Or ready check-in.

More examples of working as cheaply as possible to try to shove more to the bottom line. They need a real IT department.

I deleted the 4 wow sale emails, and there were fresh ones in my inbox within 10 minutes :eek:

Im getting the spa emails too - but I DO have an upcoming cruise.....and I have zero plans on visiting the spa.