Price Drop Web Site?

Hi I am new to RCCL.but have CCL Platimun Cruiser. For CCL they have fareviewer link to their site to check daily price drops. Does RCCL have anything like this? I booked a 10 day cruise in Feb 2015 on the GOTS. Very excited to cruise a new ship and line.

I called to book the site but was wondering if anyone had a favorite CVP they used and could recommend to me. I like dealing with just one person. I used the same PVP on CCL for my last 10 cruises.

My decision to change cruise lines was CCL pulling out of Northern ports. Their lost, because after trying RCCL I may never go back lOL.

Any tips or info on RCCL would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I am new to RCCL.but have CCL Platimun Cruiser. For CCL they have fareviewer link to their site to check daily price drops. Does RCCL have anything like this? I booked a 10 day cruise in Feb 2015 on the GOTS. Very excited to cruise a new ship and line.

I called to book the site but was wondering if anyone had a favorite CVP they used and could recommend to me. I like dealing with just one person. I used the same PVP on CCL for my last 10 cruises.

My decision to change cruise lines was CCL pulling out of Northern ports. Their lost, because after trying RCCL I may never go back lOL.

WELCOME TO RCI !!!

You can either go on RCI's website and do a "mock booking" to get current pricing or do a google search for "cruise price watch website" and try one of the ones there.

Happy New Year !!

Steve

Edited by stevea36

Thanks Steve

I am retired and spend alot of time searching sites for good deals and price drops. I never have sailed paying the booking price. Always got a drop by checking it each day. You never know when they have a special sale. Some times they last only a few days.

Have you been on Grandeur of the Sea?

Sandy

I use a site that emails me when the price drops, seems to update multiple times a day. Only problem is that it checks double rates only and sometimes triples and quads don't get quite the same deal (or the 3/4 price is abnormally high).

For $1 or less for cruise (I pay) it automates the process which I prefer. I've already saved about $1200US on 2 cruises on deals that lasted less than 48 hours. Plus once final payment is done prices frequently change and it can help you find potential upgrades.

I use a site that emails me when the price drops, seems to update multiple times a day. Only problem is that it checks double rates only and sometimes triples and quads don't get quite the same deal (or the 3/4 price is abnormally high).

For $1 or less for cruise (I pay) it automates the process which I prefer. I've already saved about $1200US on 2 cruises on deals that lasted less than 48 hours. Plus once final payment is done prices frequently change and it can help you find potential upgrades.

I use a site like this as well and since it bookmarks the last cruise you looked up, its quite easy to check every day. I really only do a mock booking now if I'm looking at cabin availability.

To answer your question, no, RCCL does not have a fare viewer type link or anything like what CCL has - just have to make a mock booking. I also use the web site that the others are talking about that notifies you when the price changes.

We are also CCL Platinum, think you will find that RCCL and CCL are more alike than different although most RCCLer's will tell you different...LOL. We do prefer the RCCL ships and Royal Loyalty program over CCL so we give RCCL the thumbs up. DH says he won't return to CCL until they do away with the FTTF Program! And since our home port is Galveston, we can now cruise Royal year round - only reason we started to cruise CCL was because no Royal ship year round.

Know you will really enjoy RCCL!

Thank you for mentioning this site! After so many cruises, I'm wondering why I didn't sign up for it sooner. I'm a data junkie, and I love how it organizes the information and helps browse for new cruise ideas! Thank you!