Happy New Year

ekco

Lol, it looks like it's just me and you then! Jan

Hi Jan, barnowl, and anyone else who is lurking in the dark recessess.

No-o-o. . I'm here too. Happy New Year. :D

We have computer complications in our house at the moment. DH is in the process of renewing our computers (something to do with Microsoft no longer supporting XP after March) so he disabled my laptop security earlier today because he is setting up my new laptop at the moment. However, I have persuaded him to put some some security on to allow me to use my original machine while he does whatever he is doing. He replaced his just before Xmas and the main one will be done either before we go away in April or when we get back as he will be building that one from scratch. Why can't things be left alone.:confused::eek:

I hope everyone had a lovely festive season and is now getting down to the most important thing - looking for upcoming cruises.

Jan:)

Hi Jan. Ha, ha, ha, my DH has XP too and wonders why any new software won't give him all the facilities. Dinosaur!;) Needless to say he doesn't get anywhere near my laptop. Know all, know nothing.:eek:

So, we're a merry band of 3. I was looking at Funchal on the webcam on New Year's Eve as Linda is there on a hotel holiday and it was heaving with 3 cruise ships in port, a Saga ship, the Balmoral and one of the Aida ships, and another half a dozen hanging around outside at sea with two arriving and leaving. It looked as if they were taking it in turns to dock there. Very popular. Today, not a ship in port.:):)

Jan

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here as well - I try to pop in now and again. Looking forward to the white lady returning from her rest, and just waiting for the right price before booking again.

Oh! for Spring to arrive. These dark nights are getting tedious now, a couple of weeks in the Caribbean might help but not much chance of that. Roll on cruising season.

Jan

Hi, I'm here :) Happy New Year to all :)

Had a nice time in Madeira. 12 ships in Funchal for NYE :eek:

BTW, I have not 'decamped' to facebook ;) Just spreading my wings, lol. I said I would never join, but it's not as bad as I thought. Very friendly bunch and Berwyn is on there too :)

I am still on Thomson boards as well and promise to come on here too this year:D

Yes Jan, where is RR?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ekco how are you today, What do you have lined up this year.. travel-wise that is? :)

Hi Linda I'm here too... not long now 'til your next cruise how many days/nights is it for? :)

Hi Barnowl, It's 10 nights, We are going to Tenerife (overnight) Madeira (overnight) La Gomera, El Hiero, La Palma, Agadir and Lanzarote (not sure if in that order!)

Hi Barnowl. I haven't got that far yet. A bathroom refit beckons and it's taking up a lot of mental energy, not to mention money. We tend to leave things until about 6 weeks before so watch this space.:):)

Jan