Epic 12/07/13 - 12/14/13 Review

outtoseacruise

Thanks so much for posting of this great info, pics, dailies and info.

I was booked on the Epic last year, and in the many months before that cruise, I avidly read all reviews and feel that I already know the ship, even though I never did get to take my cruise.

I had to cancel, due to troubles at home, but I really want to sail on the Epic some day, so I still soak up all the info from reviews, and eagerly look forward to the day that I can cruise again.

Thanks again for posting.:)

Day 5 Wednesday (St Thomas) 12/11/13

Once again went to breakfast at OSheehan’s. I was going to head off the ship and head into town but it started to rain a little so I just stayed onboard and relaxed and enjoyed the ship while others were on tour. Lunch today was at O’Sheehan’s where I ordered the mozzarella & marinara with meathloaf and brownie w/ice cream. Lunch like any other meal at O’Sheehan’s was great. After that I relaxed the rest of the day onboard and skipped dinner.

Wow, these are so helpful. I feel like I've read just about everything imaginable while planning our Epic cruise over the last year, but seeing the dailies has really given me extra insight. The BAGS program sounds perfect for us.

And your photos of St. Maarten are BEAUTIFUL! You're either a professional photographer or you take your hobby very seriously. :) Thank you so much for sharing!

Day 6 Thursday (Sea Day) 12/12/13

Got up early to try to catch a good sunrise and spent the day relaxing after having breakfast & lunch at O'Sheehan's. For dinner I went to the Spiegel Tent for the Cirque Dreams & Dinner. I bought the cheap seats and really didn't see much of a difference compared to people who paid more that were at a table about 5 feet away. The show & food were ok, nothing special. If you don't eat shrimp or are allergic to it you get double the serving of beef.