Evening Deck Parties and Activities for 13 yo on Glory?

Yes, we were on the Glory last month & they had one late night deck party that started about 11:30 PM. we had a 13 year old son with us and there did not seem to be a lot of activities for his age group. My 15 year old made some friends and hung out with them but our 13 yr old stood alot with us and in the arcade.

Just got off the Glory yesterday 7/16 and our 13 year old went with us and a group of friends. He had a great time and made ALOT of friends. There are tons of things for the kids to do from scavenger hunts to talent shows and everything in between. My son never came home before midnight every night and I had to pry him to have dinner with us and not his friends.

I highly recommend that your 13 year old go to the first night of meet and greet in order to 'hook up' with a group of friends. There is so much to do that I felt 'left out' that I never saw him but he had a FABULOUS time. Any specific questions, please feel free to email me. Once I finish unpacking if I find his teen schedule, I can scan it and send it to you if you would like, just email me and let me know.

We sailed in mid June with our 13 year old. I was concerned that there wouldn't be enough for him to do, but after the 1st day, we hardly saw him! I also suggest they attend the first meeting to get to know others of the same age. THere is a schedule for the teen club and it's pretty full. Our son did some of the activities, but spent a great deal of time just "hanging out" with his new friends. They could often be found on the Promenade Deck outside the arcade and clubs, or back at the pizzeria! I'm afraid to know how much pizza he consumed. He came in late every night, sometimes after my husband and I. I felt very comfortable with this because they were always in a group. They all exchanged phone #'s and email addresses and he has since been in touch with a few of them.

DD feels much better knowing there will be things to do. I can't wait to leave on Saturday.

Thanks for the offer to scan and email the teen activities but it won't be necessary and time is limited as we are leaving Thursday for a few days of R & R before the cruise.

I just wish there were more nightly deck parties. They did them on the NCL Majesty every night in Bermuda. They were so much fun.

Archived