epic balcony

pip the dog

hi i have aft balconys 13291,13289,13287,can i open the outside balcony door to nip in and out of each balcony thanks {epic}:)

I don't understand.:confused: Are you talking about the Island Escape?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, then you are on the wrong board :rolleyes:

For your information - OP stands for "Original Poster"

Agree. The OP should be on Norwegian Cruise Line Forum searching for Epic. This forum is for Thomson, Island Escape. OP not meaning 'Old Person' lol.:D:D

Jan

• 2 weeks later...
Agree. The OP should be on Norwegian Cruise Line Forum searching for Epic. This forum is for Thomson, Island Escape. OP not meaning 'Old Person' lol.:D:D

Jan

Mmmm! What's happening! Haven't posted for some time now so wondered if I was on the wrong forum! Haven't been cruising for a while so have nothing constructive to say. Just like to look in now and again. Hope you are well Jan. Where is RR??

Kind regards to all.

Mo.

Mmmm! What's happening! Haven't posted for some time now so wondered if I was on the wrong forum! Haven't been cruising for a while so have nothing constructive to say. Just like to look in now and again. Hope you are well Jan. Where is RR??

Kind regards to all.

Mo.

Hi Mo, nice to hear from you again. I've got the builders in, say no more, so my life's not my own at present. I think RR pops up on Facebook every now and again but that's not my thing so I can't be certain. As far as having nothing constructive to say when did that ever stop us, lol, remember the trip to the Hebrides?:):)

Jan

Edited by ekco

Kind regards to all.

Mo.

I think RR resigned from CC after his 4000th post... Its not the same on here without him is it. Surely we can't leave this page headed with a thread intended for the NCL Epic...

Wait I have an idea.;) http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1985608

Edited by Stevio