"Fairbanks Salmon Bake & Heart Show"

Lorey2007

Lorey: Since in another post you expressed some reluctance about spending $15.00 for breakfast, I am not sure that you will be happy with the Alaska Salmon Bake. See my comments on the other thread you started about Fairbanks restaurants as I just included my thoughts about the Salmon Bake and the Silver Gulch.

The show you mention is the "Golden Heart Review." It is operated by the same family who own the Alaska Salmon Bake. The show was priced at $19.95 in 2013, and while I think it is cuter than the "Cabin Nites" at Denali, only you can judge if you think that that price is too much for an hour of entertainment.

Lorey: Since in another post you expressed some reluctance about spending $15.00 for breakfast, I am not sure that you will be happy with the Alaska Salmon Bake. See my comments on the other thread you started about Fairbanks restaurants as I just included my thoughts about the Salmon Bake and the Silver Gulch.

The show you mention is the "Golden Heart Review." It is operated by the same family who own the Alaska Salmon Bake. The show was priced at $19.95 in 2013, and while I think it is cuter than the "Cabin Nites" at Denali, only you can judge if you think that that price is too much for an hour of entertainment.

This sounds like its right up my ally:). Food looks good and the price is reasonable. Thanks for the info. Here is the link

http://www.akvisit.com/index.html

We will be there either Aug 23 or 24 depending on whether we overnight at Paxton or not.

Hugh