Sea View Cafe on SOS

On the Radiance in June, the Seaview Cafe food was free. Very good, too, I might add. Drinks were not free (except for iced tea). Desserts were yummy. The only thing that disappointed us was they were not making onion rings when we visited, for some reason. We had heard stories about those onion rings! Don't know if they didn't have them the whole cruise, or just when we were there. Only went once.

Amanda:)

On the Radiance in June, the Seaview Cafe food was free. Very good, too, I might add. Drinks were not free (except for iced tea). Desserts were yummy. The only thing that disappointed us was they were not making onion rings when we visited, for some reason. We had heard stories about those onion rings! Don't know if they didn't have them the whole cruise, or just when we were there. Only went once.

Thanks for the info. I hope the Senereda is the same still. They had great chicken legs.

Hope your Alaska trip was good. I've been there twice and had a great time. Did you see any Bears?

Was on the Radiance w/Amanda. Kids loved the brownies at the Seaview! We saw a brown bear when we flew in Ketchikan; it was standing on the lake shore, and we landed right by it. Got great pics.

Amanda - should we start another thread to keep in touch w/other M&Mers?

Hi Pam, I'd love to start us a thread. Went back several times recently to the M&M board to search for our old thread, and couldn't find it. Where would be a good place where we can we just "hang out"?!

Hi Pam, I sent an invite for you to add me to the Yahoo group. :) Will you please add my sister Jennie, too? Her email address is jwilford@cableone.net. She would send you an email herself but she is busy getting ready to leave for Hawaii for 2 weeks!!!:rolleyes: But she is letting us use their pool while they're gone!:D

Archived