Cruise Critic Community
Topo Gigio

Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Some members of my family were on Radiance last week and of course I asked them hunt around for deployment information. They couldn't find any tangible evidence that Radiance is leaving Australia. Of course this doesn't mean anything either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whatever, I was just commenting that if Legend is going East this spring, it made sense that it would be there in 2016 as well. They can keep it for all I care. ;)

From the sounds of it you are not a Legend fan......why so?

From the sounds of it you are not a Legend fan......why so?

No Freestyle machines. Bartenders very surly to fill cokes. Par Cafe cooked roast beef in microwave for 5 minutes after removing from oven. Pool area to small. WJ awful. No fresh eggs on last day.

On a positive. Chef's Table fabulous. Solarium was air conditioned. No problem finding chocolate chip cookies.

Overall I prefer Enchantment

Tickets are now on sale for a Country Music Charter 13 - 21 November 2016 Legend of the Seas South Pacific from here in Brisbane. Australia.

So Legend in Brisbane must be the first confirmed deployment for the 16/17 season.

Rhapsody has done these charters last few year.

2015 Radiance of the Seas.

So it appears Radiance leaving Oz in 2016 must be true.

But Legend is already headinf to Down Under in late 2016...

You mentioned some time ago, that Vision is due to replace Radiance on the Australia/NZ itineraries... that would make sense.

Than, if that's going to happen, those following ships might sail Australia/NZ:

-Navigator otS

-Explorer otS

-Voyager otS

-Vision otS

-Legend otS

You mentioned some time ago, that Vision is due to replace Radiance on the Australia/NZ itineraries... that would make sense.

-Navigator otS

-Explorer otS

-Voyager otS

-Vision otS

-Legend otS

Don't forget Adventure, then you will have the entire Voyager class to choose from. :o

Tickets are now on sale for a Country Music Charter 13 - 21 November 2016 Legend of the Seas South Pacific from here in Brisbane. Australia.

So Legend in Brisbane must be the first confirmed deployment for the 16/17 season.

Rhapsody has done these charters last few year.

2015 Radiance of the Seas.

So it appears Radiance leaving Oz in 2016 must be true.

Spring Aussie: You must be a country music fan OR you sleep with your laptop under your pillow.

Max I was surprised to see Legend of the Seas from Brisbane got the music charter over a ship from Sydney. With Vision coming to Oz I was passing on info from others had heard on Radiance last month.

If Vision was coming to Australia my guess is she will leave the USA on a similar timeframe to Legend late April and be based in Sydney year round. But I cannot find any port timetable to support this movement.

Geoff and Springaussie,

It will be interesting at the end of February when Adam Goldstein are here in Australia for the cruise3sixty if he makes any announcements for future ship placements in Australia.

Geoff and Springaussie,

It will be interesting at the end of February when Adam Goldstein are here in Australia for the cruise3sixty if he makes any announcements for future ship placements in Australia.

I am sure he will make some kind of a statement but I have no idea if it will contain new info,.

Geoff and Springaussie,

I will be surprised if he doesn't talk about further commitment to the region and also make a deployment announcement to Wow the travel agents.

I will be surprised if he doesn't talk about further commitment to the region and also make a deployment announcement to Wow the travel agents.

Could be a confirmation of springaussie's theory that Quantum will make a visit to Oz. That would certainly Wow everyone.

Max I was surprised to see Legend of the Seas from Brisbane got the music charter over a ship from Sydney. With Vision coming to Oz I was passing on info from others had heard on Radiance last month.

If Vision was coming to Australia my guess is she will leave the USA on a similar timeframe to Legend late April and be based in Sydney year round. But I cannot find any port timetable to support this movement.

If Vision moves to Australia, I doubt that she will do the same pattern as Legend in 2015. And I do not think she will do Asia in summer/fall 2016, prior to Australia.

My guess would be: Alaska from Seattle between May and Sep 2016, than Hawaii and Pacific and than Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If Vision moves to Australia, I doubt that she will do the same pattern as Legend in 2015. And I do not think she will do Asia in summer/fall 2016, prior to Australia.

My guess would be: Alaska from Seattle between May and Sep 2016, than Hawaii and Pacific and than Australia.

But I do not think Vision of the Seas meets the pollution regulations in Alaska.

But I do not think Vision of the Seas meets the pollution regulations in Alaska.

Might well be... But we will see.

Maybe she gets a scrubber soon?

Any chance Explorer will be back to this itinerary;

Port Canaveral, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Labadee, Haiti; Port Canaveral, Florida

That is the one we want to do in February 2017 for our 25th anniversary

Port Canaveral, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Labadee, Haiti; Port Canaveral, Florida

No, Explorer will be in Australia/Asia. However things can change.

Most likely, Explorer won't be back to those itineraries. However, another ship could take them over. (I hope so, I also think that's an awesome itinerary!)

Anyone know when the fall 2016 Asia schedules will be available?

Seems like the 2015 have been available for a long time.

Anyone know when the fall 2016 Asia schedules will be available?

Seems like the 2015 have been available for a long time.

Asia itineraries are among the latest published itineraries, so surely mid 2015...

Most likely, Explorer won't be back to those itineraries. However, another ship could take them over. (I hope so, I also think that's an awesome itinerary!)

I agree, that is one we want to book! I would love to love it to be Voyager or Freedom class, I am wanting those classes of ships.. like it matters what I want ;)

No, Explorer will be in Australia/Asia. However things can change.

Thanks! Here is hoping another ship takes that itinerary. Looks like a great one. Time to see the ports and some sea days to enjoy the ship.

I agree, that is one we want to book! I would love to love it to be Voyager or Freedom class, I am wanting those classes of ships.. like it matters what I want ;)

Count me in as one who would have preferred to do that trip on a Voyager out of PC as opposed to a Vision out of PE. :thumbup:

My unofficial response is....YES!!!

Here's hoping for EARLY March!! Someone earlier suggested March 1. I'd be very happy with that, so long at the deployment announcement didn't list Caribbean itineraries releasing sometime in July!!! ;)