Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

And has been since it repositioned from Boston in late October. Before that Jewel of the Seas, which is the same height as Brilliance, sailed out of Tampa for years. Think that if they were too tall, they would have noticed by now.;)

Man, where've I been for 4 years. Last time I remember this coming up, one of the radiance class ships was scheduled to go from Tampa, then cancelled. That was years ago, though. Maybe I dreamed that.

Nola goes from Voyager class to Radiance class to the Vision class.

Didn't know they had a tough time filling ships:confused:

I get a weekly email from a travel site and NOLA and Galveston based cruises seem to be on there every few weeks. Cruising the river is a lot of fun

I get a weekly email from a travel site and NOLA and Galveston based cruises seem to be on there every few weeks. Cruising the river is a lot of fun

We did the Voyager out of Nola

Enjoyed the river just wish it was during summer months

I must give credit to the ever insightful FIRELT5 who also noticed this way back in the day! ;) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1787151

I'll make my prediction a little different than FIRELT5's though and guess no Bermuda stop on Saturday -- straight from Bayonne on Friday.

On second thought, I agree with FIRELT5. I was wrong that Explorer leaves on Friday, looks like this year she leaves on Thursday! The Saturday stop in Bermuda, as with the Explorer cruises this summer, make sense.

I don't typically enjoy quoting myself but I wanted to correct the record LOL.

We did the Voyager out of Nola

Enjoyed the river just wish it was during summer months

done NOLA three times. once as a departure, river at night, and twice as a stop. one of those was cruising river during day, arrived around noon, and it was summer. other time river at night and arrived in the morning. walked to JAX square and Harrah's. I think they were all Carnival

Some very interesting stuff. I haven't read all the posts but some of you seem to have broken the code and deciphered the gaps and it is enjoyable to speculate.

Does anyone have any speculation as to Bermuda runs from Florida? I know Vision does 3 this year but they are not the most work friendly schedules due to time. Is a 6/7/8 day cruise to Bermuda from Florida possible and / or likely? I'd love to go to Bermuda and would gladly take ANY cruise line that makes a workin' man friendly itinerary that departs from Florida.

OK, so Jewel goes to Alaska in the northern summer of 2015. We also know Rhapsody is leaving Australia and not coming back, but will be replaced with another ship. The trans Pacifics between Sydney and the US seem to yield good fares for RCI. So a likely deployment for Jewel would seem to be Australia and Alaska rather than Caribbean and Alaska. However, the port times for Sydney OPT were recently changed for the 2015 season to reflect a later departure date for the Rhapsody visits that are now placeholders for the replacement ship, indicating a larger ship (the terminal is small and can't check in a big ship as quickly).

The St Maarten port schedule in late 2015 for Jewel may be a furphy; they often leave placeholder port bookings and switch the ship name later. Sydney's late 2015 port schedule is a case in point, with Rhapsody's "visits" still in the schedule awaiting announcement of the replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely longer Caribbean cruises and Panama Canal between Fort Lauderdale

and San Diego, in order to replace LEGEND on these itineraries.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That would be excellent if it happened. The radiance class are my favorite ships and I prefer doing 10+ night cruises whenever possible

The post schedule for Amsterdam (Holland:D) shows the Serenade is booked in with 2 stops in 2015. One in May and the other in August.

Adventure OTS is also scheduled with one stop in May.

Link to schedule:

(Scroll down for 2015)

http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/index.php?site=cruises&hc=cruisekalender

Why would the Oasis of the Seas not be on this list for September/October this year?

Why would the Oasis of the Seas not be on this list for September/October this year?

Not sure but the Oasis might be to large to go into Amsterdam and instead docks in IJmuiden.

This port city is about 17 km outside Amsterdam at the mouth of the North Sea canal to Amsterdam.

Also, its almost impossible to pronounce IJmuiden (for some...):D:D

The post schedule for Amsterdam (Holland:D) shows the Serenade is booked in with 2 stops in 2015. One in May and the other in August.

Link to schedule:

(Scroll down for 2015)

http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/index.php?site=cruises&hc=cruisekalender

Yes, SERENADE seems to sail out of Copenhagen, Stockholm and Hamburg, on her Transatlantic in May she might stop in Amsterdam and maybe one

time in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app