Robes and email note cards

treasurer

I read somewhere awhile back that Princess passengers could use complimentary Princess ecards for short email greetings. They said it wasn't possible to receive any responses, but you could send out a brief "Having a great cruise on Princess" or similar message. Has anyone heard of this?

Also. are robes provided in balcony cabins? Thanks for your help.

I read somewhere awhile back that Princess passengers could use complimentary Princess ecards for short email greetings. They said it wasn't possible to receive any responses, but you could send out a brief "Having a great cruise on Princess" or similar message. Has anyone heard of this?

Also. are robes provided in balcony cabins? Thanks for your help.

Never heard of the e-mail.

Robes are available in every cabin cat on Princess.

If they are not in the cabin just ask Stewart! :)

Yes, you may send "free" email postcards from either the internet cafe or from your own device. You needn't log on, but you do need to get to the Princess' internet page. On the top right menu bar, there is a section called "Community something"...

Go there and you will find the free postcards. Take your email addresses with you when you go to the cafe. Send yourself a duplicate, just in case it doesn't arrive. I've been lucky that all of mine make it to the addressee.

If you need assistance, the internet "manager" is there to help you.

Yes, you may send "free" email postcards from either the internet cafe or from your own device. You needn't log on, but you do need to get to the Princess' internet page. On the top right menu bar, there is a section called "Community something"...

Go there and you will find the free postcards. Take your email addresses with you when you go to the cafe. Send yourself a duplicate, just in case it doesn't arrive. I've been lucky that all of mine make it to the addressee.

If you need assistance, the internet "manager" is there to help you.

You can also use the computers outside the Future Cruise Consultant's office to send those free postcards.

You can also use the computers outside the Future Cruise Consultant's office to send those free postcards.

I didn't know that there were passenger free computers outside the FCC office. But then again, I usually have my own devices.

You can also surf the Princess.com site for free. Check out sales, prices, and even book your next cruise. You can get into your personalizer too. Not sure I would do that on a public computer. I told many people about the "free" cruises while on my Hawaii cruise in November. The FCC person failed to inform them about this January special.

I do the Princess email post cards all the time. In fact, someone I know is on the Coral Princess to the Panama Canal. I did that cruise in December. I met with them to give them info about the cruise and experiences. I explained how to do the email post card and was delighted when I received an email post card from them today. It was fun being on the receiving end this time !

Sali

I didn't know that there were passenger free computers outside the FCC office. But then again, I usually have my own devices.

You can also surf the Princess.com site for free. Check out sales, prices, and even book your next cruise. You can get into your personalizer too. Not sure I would do that on a public computer. I told many people about the "free" cruises while on my Hawaii cruise in November. The FCC person failed to inform them about this January special.

They are computers used to log on to Princess.com outside the future cruise office.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I do use the free postcards. Just an FYI. I was just on the Star Princess in December and the internet café was often very busy on that cruise. I found that sometimes the postcard option wasn't available. I would hit refresh several times and then it would pop up. I don't know if only a certain number of people can be using it at one time or what.

On some, not all, of the ships.

Thanks for saying this. I don't recall them on the Golden/Star/Sapphire, but then again, I wasn't really looking for them. It's nice to know that I am not as lost as I sometimes seem to be.

Thanks for saying this. I don't recall them on the Golden/Star/Sapphire, but then again, I wasn't really looking for them. It's nice to know that I am not as lost as I sometimes seem to be.

Here it is (or at least was) on the Crown Princess

55191708FutureCruiseSalesareadeck5100_0284_zps2d14b1ba.jpg