Angry Orchard hard cider on board?

slyster

is Strongbow sweet like Angry Orchard? I prefer sweet.

bob, I'll give the sports bar a try and if I get lucky, I'll post here about it! Thanks!

To me, Strongbow is a nice in-between. It's not as sweet as Angry Orchard, but also not as crisp as Bold Rock. Strongbow is big in Australia.

is Strongbow sweet like Angry Orchard? I prefer sweet.

bob, I'll give the sports bar a try and if I get lucky, I'll post here about it! Thanks!

That would be great if you could report back the variety of cider and what bar had it.:)

I'm going to guess that within the next year or so we will see more hard cider on board especially since it's becoming a little more popular. I have not tried strongbow. I don't think it will be available on my Jewel cruises in a few weeks though. Oh well...

Strongbow is the God of Ciders. It is the original cider.

They don't make the original Strongbow anymore. I would agree with Deptacon's statement but the new stuff SUCKS

They do but dont sell it in the states. BUT, its the original that is on the ships... Had it a few weeks ago on enchanment and a year ago on freedom

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Deptacon

Ok, so Freedom may have Strongbow next week. I will check. Now the bigger question is do they have Fireball on board? I don't remember asking last year but I agree it is VERY good with the Angry Orchard and I'd be happy to try it with whatever they have :) The joys of the unlimited drink packages :p

They dont have fireball on board... But it transports well in a rum runner ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...nice to know...that's the first time I have heard of angry orchard being served on any of the ships. I tried strongbow for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. It's really too bad they don't serve hard cider on most of the ships, or at least ones without a english pub.

• 2 weeks later...

So on my cruise last week on Jewel of the Seas, I visited the "Pit Stop" and saw their menu had two new items on it: angry orchard and redds apple ale. I went to order it, but was told that the menu was very new and they did not have either of those in stock yet.

It sounds like it's going to happen soon though.

• 6 months later...
Can anyone update if the choices of cider have changed? We'll be on the Enchantment for NYE.

They offered Angry Orchard and Strongbow on Allure this past December. That's where I discovered I reallllly liked Angry Orchard.

• 4 months later...

bumping this up...

I just got off Liberty of the Seas last weekend and I'm happy to report they had hard cider in quite a few placed that we visited. The Sphinx, theater, windjammer, On Air Club, Hoof and Claw. Seemed to be everywhere! Strongbow and angry orchard were also found poolside too!

bumping this up...

I just got off Liberty of the Seas last weekend and I'm happy to report they had hard cider in quite a few placed that we visited. The Sphinx, theater, windjammer, On Air Club, Hoof and Claw. Seemed to be everywhere! Strongbow and angry orchard were also found poolside too!

Do you happen to remember the prices of the ciders?