Cabin for 4 in norovirus situations

LSSloves

Four of us booked an inside room on Navigator Of The Seas for a girls trip.

The news has been reporting all week that sick passengers were quarantined to their rooms on Princess Caribbean and Explorer Of The Seas.

What would happen if we got sick? I am having panic attacks thinking about four of us in a small space with diarrhea and vomiting and one bathroom.

Would they give us an extra room?

I booked the room since it was all we could afford and we will not be in it much.

The news has been reporting all week that sick passengers were quarantined to their rooms on Princess Caribbean and Explorer Of The Seas.

What would happen if we got sick? I am having panic attacks thinking about four of us in a small space with diarrhea and vomiting and one bathroom.

I booked the room since it was all we could afford and we will not be in it much.

IMO...No they won't. an inside room is way to small for 4 adults..sick or not. good luck..i hope you have a nice cruise

Most ships sail full so there would probably not be anywhere for you to go. Can you imagine how many would make that request to get away from an ill room mate?

Just be diligent in washing your hands, using the sanitizers and don't touch your eyes and nose. We have sailed this time of year several times and we were lucky enough not to have a problem.

With all this publicity I 'm sure they are super cleaning......;)

Mu first cruise was 4 women... in an outside on the Sovereign. We had a blast!! Don't worry about being sick... you have more of a chance of catching something stateside than on your cruise....

A few hints... shower at the gym. It is clean... larger showers... and really fluffy towels. Huge area to get ready compared to your cabin! It worked great for us.

HAVE FUN... you'll all be fine!

Lets just say that IF it were to happen then it would be a messy MESSY scene. They won't give you an additional room but there's always the sink, shower, garbage pail, and ice bucket. :eek:

I think it was last year or the year before that a few planes coming back to Toronto from Cuba had quite a few people suffering from Noro on them. Now that is my nightmare. Can you imagine having it on an airplane when there are upwards of 15 people on the same flight having the same problem??

Lets just say that IF it were to happen then it would be a messy MESSY scene. They won't give you an additional room but there's always the sink, shower, garbage pail, and ice bucket . :eek:

I think it was last year or the year before that a few planes coming back to Toronto from Cuba had quite a few people suffering from Noro on them. Now that is my nightmare. Can you imagine having it on an airplane when there are upwards of 15 people on the same flight having the same problem??

Too much... :eek:!!!

I hear ya...our DD got Noro in WDW (see it happens EVERYWHERE) and luckily, we were in a suite with 2 baths. I "assigned" her to one and the rest of the family used the other for the rest of the trip. Luckily, the rest of us did not get it, but I had the same flight worries Mapleleaf had....but luckily, it didn't happen!

The good news is that IF you are one of the unlucky 10 % it's likely one of you would get it first, then the next, and then...well, you get the idea:(