Spa Pass Question

Shoshie

Hi,

We are sailing 3/15 on the Getaway...quick question.

If you have a spa service booked, do you get to use the spa facilities that day free? Trying to decide if the spa pass is a must buy (planning on plenty of treatments)!

Thanks!:D

Hi,

We are sailing 3/15 on the Getaway...quick question.

If you have a spa service booked, do you get to use the spa facilities that day free? Trying to decide if the spa pass is a must buy (planning on plenty of treatments)!

Thanks!:D

Nope. Costs an extra nickel and dime to use the facilities.

Nope. Costs an extra nickel and dime to use the facilities.

As it does at most spas. I recently purchased the spa pass while on the Gem. I have always been a lover of a good massage, but I have to say that I have never enjoyed the spa more than I did this time, by simply using that thermal suite every day. It is a true luxury to be able to slip in their whenever you want to simply unwind, away from the normal hustle and bustle of a cruise. I got to he point where I would look forward to getting back to the ship after a day in port, so I could spend a few hours in the jacuzzi, and the steam room, and then lay on that lounger and gaze out as our last port of call slowly slipped into the distance. It is worth EVERY nickel and dime it may cost!

As it does at most spas. I recently purchased the spa pass while on the Gem. I have always been a lover of a good massage, but I have to say that I have never enjoyed the spa more than I did this time, by simply using that thermal suite every day. It is a true luxury to be able to slip in their whenever you want to simply unwind, away from the normal hustle and bustle of a cruise. I got to he point where I would look forward to getting back to the ship after a day in port, so I could spend a few hours in the jacuzzi, and the steam room, and then lay on that lounger and gaze out as our last port of call slowly slipped into the distance. It is worth EVERY nickel and dime it may cost!

Agreed, love the spa and the relaxation I get there. However, it does cost a nickel and a dime.