Princess Secrets 2014!!!

lw4484

Haven't been on the boards in awhile--so long I had to start a new name as I no longer use that email address....so while I haven't been on Princess in a few years I wanna see the secrets to refresh my memory before March cruise and learn of new ones!

Here is my input:

It's ALWAYS 5 o'clock somewhere! :D

On a serious note though:

Go check out the top of the bridge. It's very neat to be up there and see the view the capt is seeing and you feel like Kate Winslet in Titanic (minus the boat going under). On the CB it was between decks 15 and 16 and I believe you had to use deck 15 as far fwd as you could and then a half staircase up.

DO. NOT. MISS! :cool:

Go check out the top of the bridge. It's very neat to be up there and see the view the capt is seeing and you feel like Kate Winslet in Titanic (minus the boat going under). On the CB it was between decks 15 and 16 and I believe you had to use deck 15 as far fwd as you could and then a half staircase up.

I loved going up on top of the bridge but on my last 2 cruises that area was closed for the entire cruise. In port or out, windy day or calm. One day even one of the ships photographers was surprised to find that area closed off. I'll try getting up there once again on my next cruise. Hopefully this time it will be open!

The International Cafe coffee bar will make sugar-free flavored coffee drinks, but you have to provide the sugarless flavorings. Bring them onboard still sealed.

DW enjoyed sugar-free caramel, hazelnut, cinnamon-vanilla, and Pumpkin Spice lattes, blended with ice.

Haven't been on the boards in awhile--so long I had to start a new name as I no longer use that email address....so while I haven't been on Princess in a few years I wanna see the secrets to refresh my memory before March cruise and learn of new ones!

Here is my input:

It's ALWAYS 5 o'clock somewhere! :D

DO. NOT. MISS! :cool:

I remember back in the day when one could actually be on the prow of the ship. I used to spend time there just to lean over and look out at the ocean. So cool.

I read on another thread that I can't find something about using the computers in the cafe or library to send out a free email? Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this? Thanks.

You can send free E-postcards, not regular E-mails. There is room for a brief message and you need, of course, to know what E-mail address the recipient has.

Below is a screen shot where the upper right shows the "free" links. The screen may look different now, but look for something similar.

082120510Internetsignupscreen1100_7969_zps0e4d0231.jpg

You can send free E-postcards, not regular E-mails. There is room for a brief message and you need, of course, to know what E-mail address the recipient has.

Below is a screen shot where the upper right shows the "free" links. The screen may look different now, but look for something similar.

You can also use the wifi and send them from your cabin. Also free.

The last Princess cruise I took served warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk by the pool every day around 3:00. Does anyone know if they still do this?

I was on the Ruby a few weeks ago and during an evening movie, they walked around offering popcorn, cookies, and even pizza slices.

They were also serving them in the piazza on the Ruby during my late January 2014 cruise

On the Grand too and I loved their uniforms. We had a pair that was unused to the job and kept dropping cookies and spilling milk. Still no use crying over it (spilled milk that is).;)

082120510Internetsignupscreen1100_7969_zps0e4d0231.jpg

Be careful of this one.....I would ask anyone I would send one of those 'e-post cards' permission to send one before cruising.

Once you sent it, you've subjected your friends to additional 'mailings' from Princess, and who-knows-who else......

Just like any 'free' offer you might see on the internet...they are 'paying' to get your email address.;)

Edited by bob brown

Be careful of this one.....I would ask anyone I would send one of those 'e-post cards' permission to send one before cruising.

Once you sent it, you've subjected your friends to additional 'mailings' from Princess, and who-knows-who else......

Just like any 'free' offer you might see on the internet...they are 'paying' to get your email address.;)

I suppose anything can happen, but I've sent emails from this a number of times - including to myself. I haven't seen spam or unwanted emails. Don't knock it until you've tried it.