12 night Summer 2015?

Do you think the Quantum will continue to do the 12 nights in Summer of 2015 or go to the same old 5 Bermuda, 9 night bermuda/caribbean? I'd love to try some of the new ports but summer is the only time we can cruise.:mad:

I imagine they will continue the 12 nights. I hope so, we're booked on one in March and I prefer the longer cruises myself.

Do you think the Quantum will continue to do the 12 nights in Summer of 2015 or go to the same old 5 Bermuda, 9 night bermuda/caribbean? I'd love to try some of the new ports but summer is the only time we can cruise.:mad:

Based on the port schedules and the original announcement of Bermuda, she'll be following the same schedules as Explorer currently does. Summer is a very profitable time for them, and they wouldn't want to give that up on longer itineraries that many can't take.

Based on the port schedules and the original announcement of Bermuda, she'll be following the same schedules as Explorer currently does. Summer is a very profitable time for them, and they wouldn't want to give that up on longer itineraries that many can't take.

I have to agree. Alas, would love a longer itinerary in the Summer months too but I doubt it will happen. I CANNOT wait for the Summer 2015 schedule to be posted by RCI. I have a QOTS cruise for Dec 2014 and want to switch it over to early June 2015 for a college graduation gift for my DD. Should be coming out in March correct guys?

I have to agree. Alas, would love a longer itinerary in the Summer months too but I doubt it will happen. I CANNOT wait for the Summer 2015 schedule to be posted by RCI. I have a QOTS cruise for Dec 2014 and want to switch it over to early June 2015 for a college graduation gift for my DD. Should be coming out in March correct guys?

Within the next 8 weeks for the release of the Northeast Summer Fall 2015 schedule.

As FIRELT and I discussed in another thread (can't remember which one), Quantum calls in St. Maarten on a Monday every 14 days through Summer 2015, which clearly indicates she'll be back to the 9 night, 5 night Explorer schedule. Whether the other ports beyond St. Maarten will be the same as Explorer's program this year we simply don't know at this point.

So a RCCl Press release for the QOS Bermuda/Summer 2015 may look like this

Quantum of the Seas will sail out of Bayonne, New Jersey in Summer 2015 and offer 5-night Bermuda cruises on May 2,16,30; June 13,27; July 11, 25; August 8, 22, 2015. Quantum will also offer 9-night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries on May 7, 21; June 4, 18; July 2, 16, 30; August 13, 2015. Quantum Of the Seas will commence sailings to New England/Canada on August 27, 2015 :)

Fast fwd 1yr to 2015 summer/fall.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?cruiseType=CO&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&actionType=&eventSource=port&dest=&date=201408&port=BYE&ship=&experience=&submit=Find+Cruises&state=NA

Edited by FIRELT5

As FIRELT and I discussed in another thread (can't remember which one), Quantum calls in St. Maarten on a Monday every 14 days through Summer 2015, which clearly indicates she'll be back to the 9 night, 5 night Explorer schedule. Whether the other ports beyond St. Maarten will be the same as Explorer's program this year we simply don't know at this point.

Quantum of the Seas will sail out of Bayonne, New Jersey in Summer 2015 and offer 5-night Bermuda cruises on May 2,16,30; June 13,27; July 11, 25; August 8, 22, 2015. Quantum will also offer 9-night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries on May 7, 21; June 4, 18; July 2, 16, 30; August 13, 2015. Quantum Of the Seas will commence sailings to New England/Canada on August 27, 2015 :)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?cruiseType=CO&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&actionType=&eventSource=port&dest=&date=201408&port=BYE&ship=&experience=&submit=Find+Cruises&state=NA

You guys are the greatest! Thanks so much!

Love it :D

You may have your answer next week.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf