Time to go to port

clrute

What is the best time to go to the port? What is the earliest you can go. We are leaving on the Breeze in 17 days.

I wouldn't plan on arriving earlier than 10... You might be let into the port if you're much earlier. Each port is different, we've only sailed out of Miami once and we took a shuttle. Jacksonville port is strict about it, if it's too early, you can't get past the security guard at the gate in the lot. They won't let cars in unless you're picking up until 10. The earliest I've been to port was Ft. Lauderdale when our flight arrived at 9:30. We waited outside the closed door of the terminal until about 10.

You'll most likely still wait til at least 11-11:30 before you'll actually board the ship.

We arrive around 1:30pm. No lines, no need to wander around, hauling bags, waiting for the cabin to be ready. No lines from hell at the buffet. And best of all, no need to pay for FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I prefer to get checked in as early as possible, so we usually get to the port around 10am.......sometimes though, like on my upcoming Bloggers cruise I know that there are an unusually large number of Diamond and Platinum guests and NOLA doesn't have a very large area for VIPs to sit, so we may wait until after noon to head to the port........though I'm going to go on another board to see when NOLA starts letting people into the terminal building....if it's before 10, then I might go ahead and go early..........