Which room on star

sprint180

I was curious if anyone had an opinion. I am looking at the Baltics in 2015. It would be me and my 5 children age 16-25. I was looking at 2 indoor rooms but now wonder if a suite would be better. First I will say, I know the rooms are small. I know it is personal preference. I am just wondering others opinions. Do you think there would be an advantage one way or the other. The suite was $500 something more. I think I would like it because we would all be in the same room and could see each other more. On our last cruise together we were in separate rooms and it was nice but, separated. I don't know why I am obsessing, just need to book and be done with it.

If you think that you'd handle having one kid with you in the king bed and other kids in pairs on the sofa bed and murphy bed, then SJ suite would definitely be the best match space and price wise. Those cabins are best bargain on NCL fleetwide.

We've been in a SJ Family Suite without balcony on the Star. Spacious room and bathroom. 6 can fit, but sharing the bathroom and closet area might be inconvenient. The king bed separates into twins on the Star. The murphy bed is on the small side - more like a super single than a double/full sized bed. Connecting insides or oceanviews would give you 2 bathrooms.