How often does mdr menu change?

arielsong88

DH and I are booked on the Century at the end of May for a trip to Alaska. I may have some additional time off of work before then though, and so I have been looking at a Pacific Coast cruise that sails in March/April... and it turns out that this cruise would also be on the Century!

Since the 2 cruises would be so close together, I'm curious whether the menu rotation in the mdr will likely be the same for the week in March as the week in May. Does the ship run the same series of menus for a fixed period of time? Does it change with the destination (in this case Alaska vs Pacific Coastal)? I have no idea how this works! Any information you guys can provide would be helpful. Thanks!

We usually do cruises that are 12-17 days in length. We like lamb and notice that the menu will offer two types of lamb dishes, generally twice each during a two week cruise.

The variety is pretty good. Many evenings it is hard to pick between great choices.