Getaway "Returnees"

GeorgiaGirl14

Thanks! Went on the Epic a few years ago and it was a machine. Was on the Star recently and had a live dealer - rake is robbery but I was captive and had fun and won a little too. Sailing the Getaway in July and drinking all these reviews. Very excited about this ship - really has so much to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a question about Vibe that I'm trying to get answered before I board all the way in October! If I am a solo traveler and I'm in line early enough to get a cabana will they allow me to bring in one guest with me since I am paying for a two people with the cabana?

Hm, that's an interesting question. Although I have zero experience with that specific scenario, I would venture that you can. You see, if you pay for a cabana for the week (you will be asked for your keycard so they can charge it to your room), you will get two wristbands and I guess you could just give one to your guest.

Hm, that's an interesting question. Although I have zero experience with that specific scenario, I would venture that you can. You see, if you pay for a cabana for the week (you will be asked for your keycard so they can charge it to your room), you will get two wristbands and I guess you could just give one to your guest.

From what I've read the wrist bands are "lockable" and are suppose to be worn all week. Some have posted that the wearing of wristbands isn't enforced and that Vibe just kind of makes sure that people come in using their room keys. I'm traveling as a solo male and might use my cabana as a way to impress some ladies on the cruise so I'm wondering that as long as I only have one other person with me each time I come in that they won't give me a hard time. :p

From what I've read the wrist bands are "lockable" and are suppose to be worn all week. Some have posted that the wearing of wristbands isn't enforced and that Vibe just kind of makes sure that people come in using their room keys. I'm traveling as a solo male and might use my cabana as a way to impress some ladies on the cruise so I'm wondering that as long as I only have one other person with me each time I come in that they won't give me a hard time. :p

"Would you like to come back to my cabana with me?" :p:p Haha. You smooth dog.

On our cruise, if the bartender didn't know you and you didn't have a wristband you wouldn't be served in Vibe. Also other vibe members did a pretty good job of policing up those who snuck in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can one person in the cabin get the Vibe pass for both people? Thinking of dropping of the ladies off at the port while the guys drop car off at airport and come back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They would just need your Cabin Keycard.