Alaska Summit May 27. Refund yet???

Germancruiser

Hi all and all cruisers from the Summit Alaska Cruise, starting May 27th. Has anyone got the refund for the extra night in Vancouver, because of the shortening of cruise?? I haven´t heard anything from Celebrity, they have all they asked for, via fax and letter! Ridiculous of Celebrity, that we have to chase them for the refund! Thats not like Celebrity at all! It´s was great cruise anyway- with a great cruise critic party!

Greetings

Michael

We have not received a refund, either. We faxed proof of our airline's change fee to Celebrity on June 8, followed up with a phone call on June 14th. Celebrity verified that they had received the information. We called a couple of weeks after that, and then I called again today. Still, no explanation why the refund has not been processed. Today I was told that "Anika" was the one handling the matter, and that she would call us back. That has not happened yet.

We're also waiting for our refund. My understanding was that it would take about 6 weeks so maybe it will come in the next couple of weeks...

We had a great time on the (short!) cruise...but it would be nice to get reimbursed for the lost day!

- Brett

Archived