princess cruises shareholder (stock) benefit

johno95

Which free online fax services are people using? Are they really free?

Thanks!

Tom:)

I use Faxzero too. What they do is put some advertisement on the cover page. That's why it's free. To me it's not that big of a deal as long as it's received. You get a confirmation when the fax is successful.

Which free online fax services are people using? Are they really free?

Thanks!

My free fax service is simply using my own printer (which also can fax) with my own phone line (which has free long distance). And yes, it is totally free since I do not pay to use my own fax/printer and my phone calls are free to anywhere in North America. If you do not have the capability to Fax, then another option is to simply find a friend who has their own Fax or Printer/Fax.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

if you call Princess about your fax they need to know the number you faxed from along with the date & time. With faxzero is there a fax number that I can refer to with Princess? The phone number is one way that they track the fax.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
My free fax service is simply using my own printer (which also can fax) with my own phone line (which has free long distance). And yes, it is totally free since I do not pay to use my own fax/printer and my phone calls are free to anywhere in North America. If you do not have the capability to Fax, then another option is to simply find a friend who has their own Fax or Printer/Fax.

I wish I could do that. My faxes won't transmit successfully over my VOIP service no matter what I try!

I use Faxzero too. What they do is put some advertisement on the cover page. That's why it's free. To me it's not that big of a deal as long as it's received. You get a confirmation when the fax is successful.

Tried using Faxzero this evening and kept getting an "SEB" error code with no fax being sent. Sent a query to their support dept to see what's wrong. Hopefully I'll get a reply and a fix quickly.

If I don't get it to work soon, I guess I'll have to use Kinko's or snail-mail.

Princess UK also request that you fax the details, but they still accept e-mails with attachments, which I find far easier and quicker to send.

As far as security is concerned I just blank out any reference numbers from the screen print of my on-line brokers account. I cannot understand why Princess wants to reverse back to an old format when e-mail is so easy and with a little care you can avoid disclosing confidential data.

I don't have a land-line phone nor a fax machine. I have been taking my paperwork to my local bank to fax for me every since Princess has required us to FAX in our paperwork. They do not charge for this

Edited by coo359a2

Can anyone tell me how much is the shareholder OBC ?A friend who is travelling with us in May on Emerald has recently purchased her shares.The cruise is for 11 nights.

According to the latest statement, the credit for UK for an 11 night cruise is 60 GBP. For USA it is $100

Thanks Caribill, I will. The info I got back from Faxzero was that they thought the error code was because the fax number owner (Princess) asked Faxzero to block faxes to their number (possibly due to too much spam or unwanted faxes). I'll call and ask Princess if that's the case...

Anyway...Using the email2fax service apparently worked. Now to see if Princess accepts my proxy vote ballot as proof and how long it takes to get the OBC posted!

Edited by Av8tor