Past Guest Birthday Question.

JulesNBama

Thank you all for the valuable input. I will pre-arrange something, the birthday falls on embarkation day. I am just grateful to Carnival for the free cruise. Since my last cruise, I have had undergone 3 major back surgeries and suffered a stroke. I used to be able to afford an annual cruise, but since I became disabled and living on a fixed income, it is very hard to stretch the budget to afford a tropical get-a-way. The stroke left me paralyzed on the right side of my body, it has taken years of physical therapy, but I have regained about 80% of the use of my right side. Having a stroke at the age of 43 tough or at any age for that matter! With the VIFP Free Cabin offer from Carnival, me and my partner/caregiver can afford that much needed get-a-way to the tropics. Thank you Carnival!

Thank you again for the information,

Jules

Jules,

I am soooo sorry for all your health misfortunes but it sounds like you are a very strong person that has endured so much hardship gracefully.

Glad to hear you were one of the 'lucky ones' to have won a free cruise.I hope and wish you and your partner will have a wonderful cruise!:D:D:D

Edited by monakayk