website problems

CanWeGoYet?

Anyone else having trouble on the X website tonight?

I was trying to do a price check on my booking but having no luck. Then when I logged into my account, both mine & my son's reservation are gone - and my email contact address is changed to some address I don't even recognize.

Has anyone else had this happen? I am hoping this is all some glitch and that my page didn't get hacked / reservations cancelled. :(

I just bought beverage packages & booked shore excursions yesterday - they were visible earlier today. I don't know why their web support contact hours list 24/7 when that clearly isn't the case.

Edited by CanWeGoYet?

Anyone else having trouble on the X website tonight?

I was trying to do a price check on my booking but having no luck. Then when I logged into my account, both mine & my son's reservation are gone - and my email contact address is changed to some address I don't even recognize.

Has anyone else had this happen? I am hoping this is all some glitch and that my page didn't get hacked / reservations cancelled. :(

I just bought beverage packages & booked shore excursions yesterday - they were visible earlier today. I don't know why their web support contact hours list 24/7 when that clearly isn't the case.

Don't worry. It's definitely not just you.

I just tried to look at prices for a few different cruises on different ships and none of them are available right now.

Thank you for coming on to post that Bizziecruzer (and Varoo too!).

I was freaking out. They shouldn't wipe out your reservation during maintenance - that or post a disclaimer so that folks like me won't stroke out.

Still odd that they completely changed my email contact on my profile.

My reservations are back up! Same here, can't do anything with it but at least I can see it's still there. All the cabins in the categories we booked are gone for the most part now - at least the midship ones.

My, looks like they raised the prices $300 per booking on my cabin.

Edited by CanWeGoYet?

I'm so frustrated with the X website. We just sailed in Feb on X, and the site didn't work before that... and now I'm looking at booking another cruise for this fall... and the site still doesn't work. I try to click on various things to look at, and I just get error messages--"We're sorry, page not found. We apologize for the error." Right now I'm just trying to look at deck plans. How on earth could this website not work right for so long? I should be able to find pretty much everything about X that I need right on their own website. Sure can't though. : /

Agree, their website sucks. I can't view my reservation for the second leg of our March/April 2014 B2B Cruise on the Summit. I can for the first leg. When I first booked the Cruises I was able to do the on line check in for both legs. At least I was able to print my Express Pass and order luggage tags. All is good. I've called Celebrity with my issue and have got nothing but lip service. I gave up!