15th March Nordlys Round trip

sarnia

Is anybody else booked on this trip. I am looking forward to it but am apprehensive about being on a small ship if the sea is rough.

Much of the passage is done in 'inner waters' and, when I've been onboard, they have warned when we're approaching rough outer-seas and for how long. They've also rearranged meal times so they don't coincide with rough seas.

Much of the passage is done in 'inner waters' and, when I've been onboard, they have warned when we're approaching rough outer-seas and for how long. They've also rearranged meal times so they don't coincide with rough seas.

I add to this that the ships from this generation are very sea-worthy and well stabilized.

Good to know that we are warned of rough seas and for how long.

OT - SarniaLo why did you want Sarnia as your user name? I chose mine as I live in Guernsey and Sarnia is the latin name of the island?

OT - SarniaLo why did you want Sarnia as your user name? I chose mine as I live in Guernsey and Sarnia is the latin name of the island?

For the same reason, except I don't actually live in Guernsey, but I sail there quite often - I have a sailboat in Normandy - and I love the island. I quite like the name "Sarnia" (it sounds nice and begins with the same letter as my real name), I use it often on internet boards (usually French boards, so I have less competition with the name! ;) ). Lucky you to live in such a wonderful place!