Seamless-No Lines Panties- Do They Exist ?

FlaGrl4Evr

Ducklite, a couple of years ago I took a very bad fall in dog agility class. Our ground here is rock hard and I broke my shoulder (elbow, nose, cheekbone and orbital bone). When we got home from ER, I had to have DH cut my sport bra off. Good thing it wasn't one I loved.

I've also broken ribs before. I am sure you doctor told you this, but be sure to breathe deeply now and then. It's not unusual to get pneumonia from not filling your lungs. Hold a pillow against your ribs and BREATHE several times a day.

Am I the only one that cringes at the thought of working out in a thong?

Nope, I have comfortable thongs (relatively speaking) and the thought of exercising in them absolutely makes me cringe. I don't like to do anything other than go to dinner in them - I don't even like wearing them all day for work or anything. But we all have very different underwear preferences :p

I like Barely There (I buy at OneHanesPlace usually) They had different styles - boy short, bikini, hipster, thong etc http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/panties/barely-there-panties/barely-there-invisible-look-bikini-panties-24606

Ducklite, a couple of years ago I took a very bad fall in dog agility class. Our ground here is rock hard and I broke my shoulder (elbow, nose, cheekbone and orbital bone). When we got home from ER, I had to have DH cut my sport bra off. Good thing it wasn't one I loved.

I've also broken ribs before. I am sure you doctor told you this, but be sure to breathe deeply now and then. It's not unusual to get pneumonia from not filling your lungs. Hold a pillow against your ribs and BREATHE several times a day.

Ouchie Magan! The first few days I had to use a flow meter/spirography thing. But I stopped. I am a conscious breather due to my yoga practice, and part of that is very deep ujjayi breathing. :) I found I was better off just doing what I normally do, breathing from my diaphragm which naturally pulls air into the lower lungs, affording controlled deep breathing.

Can't wear thongs. Need the jaws of life to pry them out of the place where they go.

Oh my, LOLOLOL.:D

I don't like the feeling of flossing.:p I also don't like the feel of certain clothes, like jeans, against bare skin.

Ducklite, that sounds like you had a farily serious injury. Hope you're on the mend.

Edited by iheartbda

I could never imagine wearing a thong either but, as a joke for my 50th birthday, a friend gave me a thong and I wore it one day when I was behind in the laundry. :D I could not believe how comfortable it was, no panty line at all! Now, almost 10 :eek: years later, a thong is the only type of panty I wear.

Sherri:)

I could never imagine wearing a thong either but, as a joke for my 50th birthday, a friend gave me a thong and I wore it one day when I was behind in the laundry. :D I could not believe how comfortable it was, no panty line at all! Now, almost 10 :eek: years later, a thong is the only type of panty I wear.

Sherri:)

What brand do you wear?

Everything else I wear Bali's microfiber full brief in nude. They may be considered granny panties, but I have no panty lines. Lisa

I LOVE the microfiber panties that I buy at Sam's Club. They are like $12 for 3 pr. No seams to show and VERY comfortable

I just wanted to come back on this thread and share that I finally found a pair of seamless panties that I just absolutely LOVE. A friend of mine recommended them. They are by SaraMax and called: BestFittingPanty

I actually found a pair at Walmart of all places. I bought one pair of black briefs, which actually fit more like a boy-short not a granny panty.

They are by far the most comfortable pair of undies that I have ever worn..... and, ding-ding, no panty lines. SCORE !!!

For anyone interested, they come in briefs, bikini, hi- cut and t-back. The colors that I saw were black, white, grey, and a few mixed in colors like sea-foam blue, and a shade of pink and coral.

I bought one pair on Friday, just to try, and ended up going back yesterday and buying out every pair in my size. From what the sales lady told me, they are hard to keep in stock due to being so popular.

Here is the link: http://www.bestfittingpanty.com/best-fitting-seamless-lace-romantic-hipster

BTW: they were a bargain at under $5 per pair. They had some really cute bras and such.

Cari H.

I just wanted to come back on this thread and share that I finally found a pair of seamless panties that I just absolutely LOVE. A friend of mine recommended them. They are by SaraMax and called: BestFittingPanty

I actually found a pair at Walmart of all places. I bought one pair of black briefs, which actually fit more like a boy-short not a granny panty.

They are by far the most comfortable pair of undies that I have ever worn..... and, ding-ding, no panty lines. SCORE !!!

For anyone interested, they come in briefs, bikini, hi- cut and t-back. The colors that I saw were black, white, grey, and a few mixed in colors like sea-foam blue, and a shade of pink and coral.

I bought one pair on Friday, just to try, and ended up going back yesterday and buying out every pair in my size. From what the sales lady told me, they are hard to keep in stock due to being so popular.

Here is the link: http://www.bestfittingpanty.com/best-fitting-seamless-lace-romantic-hipster

BTW: they were a bargain at under $5 per pair. They had some really cute bras and such.

Cari H.

I believe these are the ones that I have been buying at Sam's Club......

sure looks like them and when I went to the website and read, it sounds like them......Sam's has the 3 packs

I believe these are the ones that I have been buying at Sam's Club......

sure looks like them and when I went to the website and read, it sounds like them......Sam's has the 3 packs

If that's the case, that would be great. I am getting ready to move to Fla at the end of the month and will be living within a few miles of a Sam's Club. I'm not really sure if I will be joining or not but believe that I can go with a friend that is a member????

I will check it out as they really are the most comfortable pair of panties that have ever graced my butt-cheeks. AND...... they are seamless too. What a winning combo. I couldn't have asked for more.

My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner as I've spent $$ on numerous pairs of panties that were expensive, at least IMO, just to find out that they didn't fit me well or did show the seams.

Since everyone's body is different, it just takes finding the right pair. I have a curvy-woman's body and these seem to fit much, much better than the one's that SEEM to be made for runway models. JMHO.

Thanks for the tip.

Cari H.

• 2 weeks later...

Cari H.

I had to come back to this thread and thank you personally for the link you provided! I have been looking for good fitting undies for a long time now after Target stopped carrying my favorite ones. The undies I bought from this site are perfect!!! Thank you for sharing! They are no show, comfortable and don't go into wedgie mode :eek:.

I got the hipster ones and love them, now to get back to that site and order some more!! :D:D